Can anyone bring over a braille machine from US?

BednBreakfast

Registered
Someone I know had their son's braille machine stolen and the new ones here cost a fortune. It would be possible for them to buy one on ebay and have it sent to a US address, so I'm wondering if anyone is currently there and could bring it back with them? They do weigh 3-4 kilos.
If you are in US and coming back to Bs As soon, and think you could help, please PM me. Thanks in advance!

I'm off to the US tonight and I will return on Saturday. I will be in Miami. This can be sent to my Hotel address, but it would need to arrive by Thursday. Please PM me if this helps. I'm off to Ezeiza in about an hour.

best,
Tim

Just to say I'm still looking for someone, I think the earliest the machine could be delivered to a US address would be 16-20th August. Thanks again!

I personally would only bring something over I bought myself, but maybe I am paranoid

You're right to be cautious, El chabon. Of course I would give proof of the story, it's all over facebook, and the machine is being sold on ebay and hasn't been bought yet.

If anyone is able to help, but concerned about carrying something for a third party, I can show you the many fb posts about the robbery and also where the machine is being purchased from. Thanks!

Back