Canadian moving to BA

daphnee

Registered
Hello all,

I am a 28 year old French Canadian moving to BA in the next months after spending the past few years in Europe and Egypt working with refugees so taking a small break to improve on my Spanish and tango...I would really appreciate any advice on good Spanish classes, rooms to rent in San Telmo or Palermo areas as well as work just to make a bit of money while I'm there - I am pretty flexible however my Spanish is far from fluent so I guess anything to do in English or French...

I look forward to meeting some of you!

Best,
Daphnee

daphnee said:
Hello all,

I am a 28 year old French Canadian moving to BA in the next months after spending the past few years in Europe and Egypt working with refugees so taking a small break to improve on my Spanish and tango...I would really appreciate any advice on good Spanish classes, rooms to rent in San Telmo or Palermo areas as well as work just to make a bit of money while I'm there - I am pretty flexible however my Spanish is far from fluent so I guess anything to do in English or French...

Best,
Daphnee

Bonjour Daphnée,

Un des meilleurs endroits pour trouver des gens qui cherchent des colocs à Buenos Aires est Craigslist : http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/roo/

Bonne chance.

daphnee said:
Hello all,

Best,
Daphnee

Hi Daphnee!

I have met some really great Canadians over the years (even dated a few, lived with a few, travelled with 1) and I can help you with your first few weeks since I am doing that now and should be a pro by the time you get here if you want! This site is a good place to get the ball rolling and there are events all the time! Keep checking

Adios!

HerQuirkyness said:

Now none of that! "CHAU" is what you gotta use in Buenos Aires. Its the same as Ciao but introduced by Italians here who couldn't spell right!

Feel free to contact me when you get here. I am a bit tied up for the next weeks. Been here on-and-off for the past four years and know the city well. I'm a Canadian, but never lived there much. Journalist (used to do heaps of work for the CBC before they gutted the news division).

Cheers, Richard

Back