Cannabis Expo coming to La Rural Buenos Aires October 4 - 6. Wow !

Marijuana is not half as effective as magic mushrooms a wonderful tool for human depression .
Why should they be illegal and marijuana legal?

Last edited:
Argentina can barely control alcohol sales, and drunk driving Can you imagine legalizing a drug?

Argentina can barely control alcohol sales, and drunk driving Can you imagine legalizing a drug?

Cannabis Oil CBD for medicinal purposes and Marijuana sold legally in Uruguay are two VERY different items ..!

"CBD Oil products that don't contain THC fall outside the scope of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency's (DEA) Controlled Substances Act, which means CBD products are legal to sell and consume as long as they don't have THC. That's likely one of the reasons why CBD products, including CBD oil, are becoming more socially acceptable and increasingly popular. In 2016, Forbes reported that CBD products are expected to be a $2.2 billion industry by 2020."

1570202399031.png

totally agree. and look what happens with the handling of alcohol.

I know that I will not be popular with many here but I do not believe that Marijuana is good for society and does not promote good health as some are claiming . In Uruguay it is a fact that crime has increased a lot in the last few years since the legalization of Marijuana , Are they interconnected thats for another subject . There is a evidence that marijuana is a gateway drug and for many young people this is a huge risk .

Back