Cannabis Clubs, Uruguay

Bainzy

Registered
Hi Guys & Girls

I'm very new to the forum and -5 days before I go to Uruguay for a mooch around....

I'm not a pot head although I have tried it :p

I am interested in possibly trying to get a growers license, I have a few ideas that go past what I would expect to be the norm.

Has anyone else considered trying to cash in on this opportunity???

I have too a project involving becoming rich while making the soil produce, and I think I'll start it within 2 years, will take like 6 more years to really produce. All legal & in Argentina.

Let's do some calculations...

They announce 150 hectares of cannabis plantations (+ the 6 you can have at home).

How many grams of buds can you produce yearly in 1 hectare?
One plant yields maybe 300 grams when planted in plain ground with minor changes to the soil. (More if a soil with Perlite & such, but that costs a lot more to produce).
Let's say one plant every 2 meters and we have a yearly production per hectare of: 50*50*300= 750 kilos per hectare.
750 * 150 = 112.5 tons per year

Also there's a fixed price if I'm right (chosen by the government)... They must impose prices, logical.

Doesn't look like a good business

definitely a better
You'd probably do better in Colorado.
yeah. if youre not uruguayan youre not going to have an easy time of it. This is a measure for Uruguay, not only to help their trafficking problems but also to help Uruguayans economically. Its not meant for foreigners to try and cash in on. youll have better luck in colorado.

I have too a project involving becoming rich while making the soil produce, and I think I'll start it within 2 years, will take like 6 more years to really produce. All legal & in Argentina.

They announce 150 hectares of cannabis plantations (+ the 6 you can have at home).

One plant yields maybe 300 grams when planted in plain ground with minor changes to the soil. (More if a soil with Perlite & such, but that costs a lot more to produce).
Let's say one plant every 2 meters and we have a yearly production per hectare of: 50*50*300= 750 kilos per hectare.

Also there's a fixed price if I'm right (chosen by the government)... They must impose prices, logical.

lol. so im assuming you smoke alot of weed? how long have you been growing?

Residency is not too hard to get, I have until April to sort that out...

The domestic market is not that great at an estimated $1.2 - $1.5 a gram, however the international medical market is a growing sector.

As I mentioned, I have ideas that are a little different, one is marijuana wine which (tried it in Switzerland) has some amazing qualities...

3.3 million residents allowed to buy, grow and sell marijuana gives, based on what Warren said gives an estimated yield of 594,000,000 grams, I wanna bit of that ;)

One plant every 2 meters?????? You're not planting freaking 1000 year old redwoods.

I think the govt. wants to keep it a cottage industry which is understandable but there is nothing wrong with owning lots of cottages.

2 meters in a controlled environment could hold a lot of plants, indoor growth is the way ahead i believe, its faster and easier to cultivate

Back