Car rental in Caba

You must be young or rich or both. I've never even seen a backup camera. I didn't know that was a thing. It's easy to learn to parallel park without one.
pretty much every car sold in the USA since 2015 or so have had backup cameras, and they have been mandatory since 2018- 6 years. The average lifespan of a car in the US these days is 150,000 miles. Which means by far a majority of the cars on the road in the USA have em. And turnover on rental cars is about 2 years, which means almost every rental car in the US for the last 6 or 8 years has had a backup camera. So you dont have to be rich, OR young- you just have to have driven in the USA or Canada in the last ten years or so. My 2003 Ford pickup doesnt have one. My 2015 Honda, not a new or expensive car by any means, has two- one for the right side rear view mirror, for changing lanes, one for the back end. Costwise these are maybe a couple hundred dollars extra if you had to buy them, and the average car price for a new car in the USA now is about $42,000. So you have to be pretty rich to drive at all in the norte.

pretty much every car sold in the USA since 2015 or so have had backup cameras, and they have been mandatory since 2018- 6 years. The average lifespan of a car in the US these days is 150,000 miles. Which means by far a majority of the cars on the road in the USA have em. And turnover on rental cars is about 2 years, which means almost every rental car in the US for the last 6 or 8 years has had a backup camera. So you dont have to be rich, OR young- you just have to have driven in the USA or Canada in the last ten years or so. My 2003 Ford pickup doesnt have one. My 2015 Honda, not a new or expensive car by any means, has two- one for the right side rear view mirror, for changing lanes, one for the back end. Costwise these are maybe a couple hundred dollars extra if you had to buy them, and the average car price for a new car in the USA now is about $42,000. So you have to be pretty rich to drive at all in the norte.
The world has changed a lot in 20 years. Outside of Argentina, at least.

You must be young or rich or both. I've never even seen a backup camera. I didn't know that was a thing. It's easy to learn to parallel park without one.
The problem is due to crash testing the metal portion of the car keeps going higher and higher and the rear window is smaller and smaller. To the point on some new cars you can't hardly see out the back at all. Backup cameras have been mandated in the US for a while now. Just not so common here so if you're used to them it can be challenging

Chevy Camaro
1727896806689.png

Tesla Model Y
1727896835006.png

Back