carrefour question

amat

Registered
Can anyone tell me if the carrefour on Salguero (Paseo Alcorta) has household goods/furniture, or is it food only? I need to buy some shelves/bookcases.

The website isn't clear..

Thanks!

Amat

carrafour does carry this kind of stuff, but IMHO it is close the the worst place to get it, both for price and quality.

You could go to Easy in Palermo and do a little better with a little better variety, but a better place to find a reasonable variety of low priced stuff is in Tigre. Walk around a little and you'll find a bunch of places selling all kindsa stuff for a fraction (literally) of what you'd pay in Carrafour.
The better your Spanish the better the price...

Of course getting it back can be an issue, but you can almost assuredly arrange a delivery and still save lotsa money!

Saludos,

David

amat said:
Can anyone tell me if the carrefour on Salguero (Paseo Alcorta) has household goods/furniture, or is it food only? I need to buy some shelves/bookcases.

The website isn't clear..

Thanks!

The Carrefour in Paseo Al Corte does have a very small furniture section with very limited selection. Not the greatest, but in a pinch it may do. Mostly glass/steel stuff all build it yourself.

Back