cashing out bitcoin while not being a resident

Hi!

Anyone using cryptocurrencies here? i work in blockhain industry and receiving a payments in cryptocurrencies. BTC -> ARS rate is just incredibly good and i was wondering if someone have experience making this exchange without having a residency here? Maybe there is some particular bank which would a open an account without a residency?
I use Cryptocurrencies on a regular base to bring money from Europe. Unfortunately i'm resident so cannot help you with that part, but if you explain me what your problem is maybe i can share some light with you.

I use Cryptocurrencies on a regular base to bring money from Europe. Unfortunately i'm resident so cannot help you with that part, but if you explain me what your problem is maybe i can share some light with you.
not really a problem - at the moment i'm just trying to find the best rate.
So far the best rate i've seen is BTC -> ARS by national bank transfer via localbitcoins. https://localbitcoins.com/instant-b...online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&find-offers=Search
which is 5% better than athena ATM.
People from "bitcoin argentina" facebook group also offering the rate similar to athena atm. So, looking for something closer to localbitcoins rate or possibly some Argentinian payment system which i can use with my passport.

I have a lot of connections in the bitcoin argentina circle. If anyone needs to buy or sell to someone trustworthy, I can pass you on a few numbers. People with offices and security who will pay a good price.

Generally, what are the most used BTC-ARS-BTC-USD exchange platforms in Argentina? i know bitcoin is quite popular here, but the activity on localbitcoins seems quite low. Major FB group is also not so active.

Back