Casi intomable

Hache said:
It must be some kind of joke.

Well, almost. It's an importer apparently hyping his/her own prodcuts.

"Delicious honey finish", of course cannot apply to any Quilmes product.

JoeBlow said:
Well, almost. It's an importer apparently hyping his/her own prodcuts.

"Delicious honey finish", of course cannot apply to any Quilmes product.

Looks like an importer hyping their sense of humor. Not delicious honey finish exactly. I little more acid to me. But that's exactly the kind of humor I like. :D I do feel sorry for the poor buyers, though... the may not find it humorous at all...

Quilmes among the best 10 beers? Pick any medium city in Germany or in the Czech Republic and you will find there at least 10 beers which are better (if not all!).
Quilmes is not even the best Argentine beer!
On that top ten list there is a ...mexican!... beer and only one from Germany and none from the Czech Republic. And the German one is Paulaner, which is a very popular beer in Bayern, but not really good!

Sorry to hijack the thread but I'd just like to point out that in Sugar we don't water down anything. If you ask for Jagermeister or Guinness that's exactly what you get. That statement about watering down is 100% false.
It's possible someone asked for jagermeister mixed with something else, so it appeared like we 'watered it down'. We don't think our clients are stupid so we don't treat them like that.
cheers

starlucia said:
To be fair, sleazy bar practices are pretty universal. When you order a top-shelf drink at half of the bars in NYC, you think you're actually drinking Ketel One, or the cheaper stuff poured into a Ketel One bottle?

Back