Cat calling

cabrera said:
I bet you are curious Mizzmar about hot woman who are catcalling me.

Jealous are you not;)

Cabrera's got it goin' on!!!

grab_belt_avatar.gif

Cabrera in action ;)

Lucas said:
Not a cat call, but some samples of the good ones, not sure if they still current though.....:cool:

"If beauty were a sin, you'd never be forgiven."

"I'm now sure there is a heaven because I've seen an angel."

"You move like the Bolshoi Ballet"

"Oh! If you could cook like you walk, I want to eat scraps!"

"I must be asleep to dream of such beauty."

"Where you go, flowers must spring up."

"So many curves, and me without brakes."

I remember them particularly the last one :p

These are awesome :O)

I'm a woman and this is off topic, but does anyone want to start a new section of the forum called 'Men's Forum?' Also with a similar subtitle 'Dealing with how hard it is to be a man abroad.' Then we could all discuss how we (ok not me, but MEN) are continually victimized by the opposite sex.
LOL

In one of the Mafalda comic strips, Susanita is NOT whistled at. Her comment is, ¿Y?

Mattea said:
In one of the Mafalda comic strips, Susanita is NOT whistled at. Her comment is, ¿Y?
Exactly, not whistling starts the cycle of self-doubt that leads to anorexia & plastic surgery addiction. That's EXACTLY why I hoot and holler at every girl that walks by. And if I'm distracted and I miss one, then I chase her down the street and around the block until I'm breathing loudly down her neck before I say something and/or whistle. I don't want the girls to think that I don't find them attractive.

I started this in LA when I forget to stare at a girl's enhanced upper body not too long after I moved there and I got scolded for ignoring the pain, suffering, financial hardship, and emotional stress that that young lady had endured as if I was ignoring a juggling child asking for money on a street corner. I thought that I was never going to hear the end of it. So I promised myself that I would never be so insensitive again as to not stare longingly at a post-op lady's décolletage and then make eye-contact afterward and raise my right eyebrow twice. And if I felt that she really needed it, I would raise my lip slightly on one side in the faintest of sneers just to reassure her that she not only was attractive, but she sparked primitive carnal desires that had long since lay dormant in most men on the west coast. And for the most part, I've been a man of my word.

So with that hard earned lesson and years of training in LA, I actually found the transition fairly effortless when transferring my skills from the world of leering and eye-brow raising to leering and cat calling. I just wish that I could say the same for my transition of previously acquired French skills to Spanish fluency. Que lastima!

:cool:

Viva la diferencia!

Today 2 guys pass by. I dont know either of them.

"El dice que sos su novia, por eso no to digo que hermosa sos. Pero si no el fuese tu novio, te diría que sos una belleza. Te lo juro, te lo diría. Pero ya tenes novio."

I like cat calling, it can be cute :)

muppditt said:
I'm a woman and this is off topic, but does anyone want to start a new section of the forum called 'Men's Forum?' Also with a similar subtitle 'Dealing with how hard it is to be a man abroad.' Then we could all discuss how we (ok not me, but MEN) are continually victimized by the opposite sex.
LOL

This will never happen, because like domestic violence, rape, and certain health issues, men are just too macho to admit that they do happen.

I think the catcalling thing is pretty stupid, because in the end nobody really wins. Guys never get as much as a phone number from hollering on the street (correct me if I'm wrong) and it causes women to become more closed-off toward men, and thereby harder for all of us to approach them and start a conversation.

On the other hand, it might actually serve me well, because as a foreign guy I have a much more relaxed and gentle manner about me when I approach a woman, and I think it can be like a breath of fresh air...so let them shout all day like dogs - it only makes calm, confident guys look better in comparison ;)

...so let them shout all day like dogs - it only makes calm, confident guys look better in comparison ;)[/quote]

here speaks an evolved soul!:) When a woman wants a drooling, barking animal she buys a dog...constrained lust is infinitely more attractive in a man.

I'm not trying to hijack the ladies forum but here's my two cents.

I was recently talking to my Ar girlfriend about how this was a bit invasive for me. If I'm not side-by-side with her she will get cat calls (I think the lunfardo is peuropa or something).

She said something along the lines of 'they don't do that in the US? I am going to feel very ugly!'

Back