Cats For Adoption

Davidglen77

Registered
I am sharing this, a friend is leaving Buenos Aires, and has put his 2 dear lovely sweet fabulous cats up for adoption:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153187674372044&set=o.344400090200&type=1&theater

I know these cats personally and they are awesome to say the least.

I have shared the post on FB but I think it is cruel To leave behind your furry friends, moreover if they have lived together for a long time. Your friends is giving their life a really though time. Is your friend aware that he can take the cats with him? It is just a matter of will.

I have shared the post on FB but I think it is cruel To leave behind your furry friends, moreover if they have lived together for a long time. Your friends is giving their life a really though time. Is your friend aware that he can take the cats with him? It is just a matter of will.

From his FB post: "Voy a estar en hoteles y departamentos temporarios donde no se permiten mascotas."

Another thing I noticed though, neither David nor his friend were looking for advice...weird.

I am sharing this, a friend is leaving Buenos Aires, and has put his 2 dear lovely sweet fabulous cats up for adoption:

https://www.facebook...&type=1

I know these cats personally and they are awesome to say the least.

Will try and find out if someone's interested in adopting a couple of cats. Seems like he doesn't have any fixed date when he's leaving but I would assume he'd leave ASAP?

When I came to Argentina, few years ago from Europe with my 2 dogs, out of about 100 temporary properties that I looked for, 1 let me in with the dogs, it was really, really expensive but It would never even cross my mind to leave part of my family behind.

You just have to keep looking until you find one apartment.

When I came to Argentina, few years ago from Europe with my 2 dogs, out of about 100 temporary properties that I looked for, 1 let me in with the dogs, it was really, really expensive but It would never even cross my mind to leave part of my family behind.

You just have to keep looking until you find one apartment.

Well, it all depends on the dog, I guess.

I have two cats, and they scratch up everything. I refuse to declaw them -- that's cruel. But they destroyed my couch, which is fine because I don't like it anyway. They also shed terribly. I have cat hair everywhere.

So, don't be so quick to judge. It's really hard to find places that accept cats because they can be quite destructive.

So what, that is an excuse to leave them behind? And if they do not find an adopter, what will they do, kick them out on the street?

You are trying to justify the unjustifiable. It is very sad.

So what, that is an excuse to leave them behind? And if they do not find an adopter, what will they do, kick them out on the street?

You are trying to justify the unjustifiable. It is very sad.

Look, you're not in this guy's shoes. Perhaps you should take your lecture to hotels and Airbnb apartment owners. It can be very difficult to find accommodation with pets.

Why is it that we insult someone who is unsure about being able to provide a suitable home for his cats while he travels back home? Do you know how stressful such a move can be for a cat? Where might they be had he not adopted them in the first place? Where is your feigned outrage about the hundreds of cats that already live on the streets of Buenos Aires?

If he can't find anyone to adopt his cats, I hope you can get off your wild high horse and put your money where your mouth is.

Back