Caveman diet

All good Perry. But supplement with fibre ( fruits or veggies or flax/chia etc)..else you will get constipation.

Ya if he is lucky, or kidney failure, colon cancer and heart disease if not...

This fad diet is one of the more medically dangerous ones of recent years. It's also marketed based on half truths, an inaccurate understanding of evolution, and is also backed by some pretty nasty underlying anti feminist philosophy. For those who are interested, see below.

https://amp.theguardian.com/comment...gQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2E1cZpTNFOySY-80RGeH3W&cf=1

https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/amp...t/news-story/7b0faecbf7146c54f9fb82257995bfaa

As with most things in life, beware of people offering quick fixes.

Take short cuts, get cut short.

Cheers!

I don't see how eating a diet free of processed foods that focuses on fresh fruit, vegetables, and non factory farm meats can be considered a fad and unhealthy? This is a genuine question. I've changed my mind about diet often over the years and I'm willing to be convinced otherwise.

Fasting also appears to be very beneficial -

Also just because a couple promoters of a paleo style diet are anti feminist doesn't mean anything.

Hitler was a vegetarian during WWII. Vegetarianism is backed by some pretty nasty nazis!

Ya if he is lucky, or kidney failure, colon cancer and heart disease if not...

This fad diet is one of the more medically dangerous ones of recent years. It's also marketed based on half truths, an inaccurate understanding of evolution, and is also backed by some pretty nasty underlying anti feminist philosophy. For those who are interested, see below.

https://amp.theguardian.com/comment...gQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2E1cZpTNFOySY-80RGeH3W&cf=1

https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/amp...t/news-story/7b0faecbf7146c54f9fb82257995bfaa

As with most things in life, beware of people offering quick fixes.

Take short cuts, get cut short.

Cheers!

I have followed your vegan diet for many years and for me it gave me the worst results. Human beings are carnivores by nature due to our digestive systems. Eating plants and fruits does not supply us with the nutrients to build healthy bones. teeth. and brains!!!!

I don't see how eating a diet free of processed foods that focuses on fresh fruit, vegetables, and non factory farm meats can be considered a fad and unhealthy? This is a genuine question. I've changed my mind about diet often over the years and I'm willing to be convinced otherwise.

Fasting also appears to be very beneficial -

Also just because a couple promoters of a paleo style diet are anti feminist doesn't mean anything.

Hitler was a vegetarian during WWII. Vegetarianism is backed by some pretty nasty nazis!

Did you read the original poster's diet and the articles? Becuase you mention vegetables and fruit, in which case, have at it. As for non processed, also, all for it!

That's not what is being talked about here though, so no straw man arguments please.

The medical and scientific risks for kidney, colon, heart, and other problems associated with a fat and protein only diet are well documented.

The anti feminist point I found interesting and pretty obvious in retrospect, having met many ideologue converts to this fad over the past few years. That's not statistically relevant, just interesting from my perspective. There is something very 'macho' about eating all meat and fat like the cavemen ! Lol

Cheers!

I have followed your vegan diet for many years and for me it gave me the worst results. Human beings are carnivores by nature due to our digestive systems. Eating plants and fruits does not supply us with the nutrients to build healthy bones. teeth. and brains!!!!

I'm certainly not a vegan, and wouldn't recommend it to be honest. Not sure why you ignore all the substantive medical risks and spout the same 'humans are carnivores' marketing talking points which are convincingly debunked in the article links I posted (simply having a cursory understanding of evolution works too :p)

By all means do what you think is best for your body. But when you start preaching about it in public, and misinform people with potentially dangerous results, then don't be upset when others choose to put some facts on the table!

Cheers!

Did you read the original poster's diet and the articles? Becuase you mention vegetables and fruit, in which case, have at it. As for non processed, also, all for it!

That's not what is being talked about here though, so no straw man arguments please.

The medical and scientific risks for kidney, colon, heart, and other problems associated with a fat and protein only diet are well documented.

The anti feminist point I found interesting and pretty obvious in retrospect, having met many ideologue converts to this fad over the past few years. That's not statistically relevant, just interesting from my perspective. There is something very 'macho' about eating all meat and fat like the cavemen ! Lol

Cheers!

Most human societies thrived on meat. The eskimos of Canada had perfect health and long life spans on their traditional diets of seal.and other seafoods. They did not have the terrible health problems you see today on the high carb. low fat diets prevalent in the western world. The biggest killer of people are processed foods devoid of any nutrients. Grass fed beed and offal are the best foods for human beings as they supply everything the human body requires.

You also mentioned that carnivores are anti feminist but why then are vegetarians the most militant pro abortionists?

Last edited:

Cheers!

Doesn't caveman usually include veggies and fruit?

Most human societies thrived on meat. The eskimos of Canada had perfect health and long life spans on their traditional diets of seal.and other seafoods. They did not have the terrible health problems you see today on the high carb. low fat diets prevalent in the western world. The biggest killer of people are processed foods devoid of any nutrients. Grass fed beed and offal are the best foods for human beings as they supply everything the human body requires.

You also mentioned that carnivores are anti feminist but why then are vegetarians the most militant pro abortionists?

Believe what you want, but you just spout rhetoric with no scientific merrit.

For those who wish to make their decisions based on science rather than marketing, have a read at the brief links I posted. Or just spend a little time on Google, the medical problems of only eating fats and proteins are very well known.

To be clear, I do not advocate the keto diet long-term. There is too much fat and protein which can be hard on kidneys and heart. I use it to take off the weight that I have stupidly gained over a period of time. It puts me back on track by taking carbohydrates out of the mix, which I tend to over load on in Argentina. I don’t think the food here is any better or worse than in the US, it’s just that I am more inclined to eat facturas here whereas in the US I was not.

I don’t eat processed foods neither here nor there and I essentially cook everything at home except for the occasional steak at a parilla.

Last edited:
Back