Caveman diet

As always you cannot answer any facts and you try to detour the conversation with titbits and propaganda. Good luck to you!!!

Lol, you literally keep paraphrasing what I say to you back to me.

You're a comic genius

*facepalm*

Lol, you literally keep paraphrasing what I say to you back to me.

You're a comic genius

*facepalm*

In previous posts you have never once answered one question of mine and now you are demanding answers?
Hong Kong is now and can be proved. We cannot prove what happened million of years ago. Facts are determined by realities

In previous posts you have never once answered one question of mine and now you are demanding answers?
Hong Kong is now and can be proved. We cannot prove what happened million of years ago. Facts are determined by realities

Perry, I started by posting evidence of why the central claims, and related marketing, of those who advocate fat and protein only diets is not only scientifically misleading, but dangerous.

You haven't responded to any of the detailed points in the articles I posted, instead you have continually spouted the very same talking points that the articles bring into question.

You then tell me I am not answering you? So either you didn't read the articles, read them and ignore them becuase they factually dispute your claims, or are unable to understand what is pretty simple science.

So please, spare me the feigned indignation when you are mischaractarising our exchange. As usual.

Perry, I started by posting evidence of why the central claims, and related marketing, of those who advocate fat and protein only diets is not only scientifically misleading, but dangerous.

You haven't responded to any of the detailed points in the articles I posted, instead you have continually spouted the very same talking points that the articles bring into question.

You then tell me I am not answering you? So either you didn't read the articles, read them and ignore them becuase they factually dispute your claims, or are unable to understand what is pretty simple science.

So please, spare me the feigned indignation when you are mischaractarising our exchange. As usual.

London lets agree to disagree as noone will cede his point of view. Articles from google that cannot be verified on the life expectancy of primitive people cannot be proven. The aboriginals of Australia who once had incredible health eating a paleo diet now live with tremendous health problems due to the wondrous carbohydrate diet that you espouse. These are proven facts.

We can also prove the current life span of hong kong citizens with the longest life expectancy in the world inspite of the highest meat intake of the planet per capita. If meat was a killer they would have been dead 50 years ago by your futile arguments.

Last edited:
London lets agree to disagree as noone will cede his point of view. Articles from google that cannot be proven on the life expectancy of primitive people cannot be proven. We can though prove the current life span of hong kong citizens with the longest life expectancy in the world inspite of the highest meat intake of the planet per capita. If meat was a killer they would have been dead 50 years ago by your futile arguments.

Perry, meat as part of a balanced diet, particularly 'white' meats and fish, are not bad necessarily. Even if this were not the case,all you are doing is citing two pieces of data and drawing conclusions with no intervening scientific methodology. Correlation is not causation. Though, and again, Hong Kong citizens don't eat ONLY meat and fat as their diet, so your argument is conceptually wrong anyway.

Also, figures for life expectancies of extinct populations are not not guesswork, they can reliably be shown through the fossil record quite effectively, so nope.

Now, seeing as I have answered some of your 'facts', will you now finally respond to the evident health concerns and other points from the articles I linked to? Probably not.

Perry, meat as part of a balanced diet, particularly 'white' meats and fish, are not bad necessarily. Even if this were not the case,all you are doing is citing two pieces of data and drawing conclusions with no intervening scientific methodology. Correlation is not causation. Though, and again, Hong Kong citizens don't eat ONLY meat and fat as their diet, so your argument is conceptually wrong anyway.

Also, figures for life expectancies of extinct populations are not not guesswork, they can reliably be shown through the fossil record quite effectively, so nope.

Now, seeing as I have answered some of your 'facts', will you now finally respond to the evident health concerns and other points from the articles I linked to? Probably not.

You are nitpicking my posts as clearly I have stated I have been a vegan and absolutely love fruits and vegetables but unfortunately they do not love me and I am stating my experiences on the typical high carb diet. I was obese and with a myriad of health problems. The caveman diet has helped me enormously this is my reality. Of course I will eat fruits in the future but for now Im fine with just meat and water. Thank you London

You are nitpicking my posts as clearly I have stated I have been a vegan and absolutely love fruits and vegetables but unfortunately they do not love me and I am stating my experiences on the typical high carb diet. I was obese and with a myriad of health problems. The caveman diet has helped me enormously this is my reality. Of course I will eat fruits in the future but for now Im fine with just meat and water. Thank you London

Thats good to hear, though you really need better reading comprehension. I said earlier that a short supervised medical intervention for obesity is exactly when this sort of thing is indicated.

As I've said over and again, the medical problems are for medium and long term use.

Thanks for being clear about your case, without doing so it looked a lot like you were glamorising an unsafe lifestyle.

Cheers!

The Australian Aborigines who have been studied in depth have currently one of the lowest life expectancy in the world . But this was not the case when then followed their original hunter gatherer diet of mainly meat and organ meats , a little fruit and vegetables .Weston Price has a excellent study on these people in their natural habitat nearly 100 years ago . When these people adopted the typical western diet of high carb and low fat they succumbed to diseases , obesity, and a life expectancy much lower than previously .

I have travelled many times to the Amazon in Peru and the healthiest people I have seen there are the original tribes who follow their traditional lifestyle and eat a traditional diet ( not the city diet of rice , beans, and sugar) . In the amazon the original tribes obtained most of their calories from hunting monkeys, other animals , and fish from the abundant rivers . These tribes in their natural form have many people in their 80s living in great health and strength . Once they go to Lima and other larger cities and adopt the modern western diet these same peoples health deteoriated dramatically . Long lived people have been around for over 1000s of years . This is not a new invention . In Greek Islands people who eat a natural diet have a history for many generations of living to over 100 years in good health .

https://www.westonaprice.org/health...an-aborigines-living-off-the-fat-of-the-land/
https://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/article/2010/01/15/indigenous-life-expectancy-worst-world

I was reading the biography of " Genghis Khan and making of the modern world" by Jack Weatherford

He was one of the strongest and most dangerous men to ever live on the planet. He lived long and he was a hard core meat eater!

I have always been very interested in food and nutrition. Off the top of my head some concepts that have been scientifically proved:

Too much meat cause oxidation ( ie it accelerates aging )

Some of the areas where people are the healthiest and live longest: Japan, Nordic countries, Mediterranean countries ( Spain, Italy, Greece ). When thinking about these countries what they have in common is that they eat a variety of vegetables, fruits, dairy, meats, fish, grains in small serving sizes and ingredients are of top quality ( they cook with the best and freshest they can find ).

Also, they human body is genetically prone to respond to food and nutrients in different yet relevant ways based on their DNA ( Asian babies and soy milk for example ).

Sleep, stress levels, activity, they all have an impact in the way food is assimilated by our bodies.

In short: I try to eat quality foods, cooked from scratch mainly, and watching portions. I do not count calories, or remove fats, etc. I try to exercise and sleep well. Overall I consider food and eating as a source of energy and well being, and not only a source of pleasure ( even though I indulge sometimes ). It is a constant work in progress, I am not obsessed however.

Back