Certificado De Antecedentes Penales

BankNote

Registered
Good day friends.

Can anyone please update me the latest/updated procedure for getting :-

certificado de antecedentes penales de Argentina in CABA

From where? what time of the day/ delivery time?

Thank you.

http://www.jus.gob.ar/tramites-y-servicios/antecedentes-penales/antecedentes-penales.aspx

You will need to make an appointment through the website: http://www.dnrec.jus.gov.ar/InicioTramite/

Then, you go to the office closest to your address for your appointment. You will have to present your documents and pay. Then they will take your prints and depending on which option you choose when making the appointment, your results will be ready for you online.

It's very easy and even somewhat efficient. They have appointments at many different times of the day. It's always best to go early in the morning though when there are less people.

This page lists the office hours:
http://www.dnrec.jus.gov.ar/InicioTramite/

These are the prices at the Sede central. I like going to the "sede central" when possible for my tramites, but it's just a preference.
Tipos de Trámite:
  • Trámite Común: 5 días hábiles. ($70)
  • Trámite Urgente: 24 horas. ($180)
  • Trámite Muy Urgente: 6 horas ($300) -Sólo en Sedes Central, La Plata, Lomas de Zamora, San Martín, Morón, San Isidro, Autódromo y Migraciones-. Sólo puede realizarse desde las 7 am hasta las 12 am para obtener el certificado en el día.
  • Docentes ($35) (Presentando formulario de GCBA, Secretaria de Educación – Sólo en Sede Central)

Molly Green.

I have booked a appointment at Sede Central as per your advice.

Can you advice me where to make the payment ( 70$)? Thanks

The answer to your question is contained in the link provided by Steve.

5.- Después, optá por el medio de pago que te resulta más conveniente (dependiendo del lugar de tramitación hay servicios que no se brindan). Podés hacerlo en:

• Banco de la Nación Argentina.
• Correo Argentino.
• Pago Mis Cuentas.
• Red Banelco.
• Caja en la propia sede, si la tiene.

Do note that I believe they only accept cash for payment. And there is no ATM in sede central so you'll have to walk a few blocks if you don't bring the cash. (Learn from my mistake;)

Do note that I believe they only accept cash for payment. And there is no ATM in sede central so you'll have to walk a few blocks if you don't bring the cash. (Learn from my mistake;)

Can you elaborate pls on how to make the payment? which papers to carry to the bank or the post office to make the payment before the appointment?

which papers to carry on the day of the appointment. Its for me ( adult). No kid or family member or gestor involved.

Can the payment be made there at sede central on day of the appointment?

I think if you do the "express" option, which is the most expensive ($500 pesos or more), you can pay on the day of the appointment, at the same place they take the fingerprints (someone tell me if I'm wrong here). And you get the results later on that day through a web link.

Edit: maybe it's the "muy urgente" option I'm thinking of.

Edit 2: And maybe you can pay this way for all of the options, not just "muy urgente"... just pay at the caja (register) there at the same site.

I think if you do the "express" option, which is the most expensive ($500 pesos or more), you can pay on the day of the appointment, at the same place they take the fingerprints (someone tell me if I'm wrong here). And you get the results later on that day through a web link.

Edit: maybe it's the "muy urgente" option I'm thinking of.

Edit 2: And maybe you can pay this way for all of the options, not just "muy urgente"... just pay at the caja (register) there at the same site.

Thanks. banco de nacion or post office means a wait of 2 hours. So if its possible to pay at the site itself on day of the finger prints, its the best for me.

Can you elaborate pls on how to make the payment? which papers to carry to the bank or the post office to make the payment before the appointment?

which papers to carry on the day of the appointment. Its for me ( adult). No kid or family member or gestor involved.

Can the payment be made there at sede central on day of the appointment?

You can just pay directly at the sede central. You have to bring your ID, a copy of your ID and the form you fill out online and then have to print and bring with you. I think that's it. But the website gives all the steps: http://www.dnrec.jus.gov.ar/InicioTramite/

Back