Certificado de turismo

Thanks Jblaze -

I did go there and I used my passport number and filled out the application.

I got an email back saying that my application was declined because my number of the 'residencia precaria' was invalid.

I'm not sure what that meant because I dont have a residencia precaria and the application didn't ask me for it. It only asked me for my passport number.

Hey, I downloaded the caring app, but it requires a DNI. I'm just here as a tourist. does anyone know where to go to get the caring app by using a passport number?

There is no foreign tourism?! How can you be here?

I've been here since February 2020. I was travelling around south america and got stuck here.

I've been in the same city the whole time, so I never needed to worry about requirements for inter-city bus service.

I've been in the same city the whole time, so I never needed to worry about requirements for inter-city bus service.

I guess you're stuck. If your goal is tourism, I doubt there is any way you can leave where you are. You need the certificate to travel by intercity train, plane or bus. If you want to leave the country and go home, haven't you contacted your embassy?

Back