Certificate Of Argentine Criminal Records

KevinJH

Registered
Where can I go to obtain a CERTIFICATE OF ARGENTINE CRIMINAL RECORDS which is Issued by the National Registry of Reoffend, or Federal Police. Has anyone done this yet? How long does it take? Fees? Location?

we have all done that. check this website for antecendentes penales and you'll come up with many threads that have all the information you need.

I had to do it for the place I'm working now around a year and a half ago. Just go to this site: http://www.jus.gob.ar/tramites-y-servicios/antecedentes-penales/antecedentes-penales.aspx as they explain everything there.

In my case I made an appointment (I believe it was for the same day, they have a really open schedule) for the place in Tucumán 1353. This is the second time I did this, so they already had my information on the system and it was a little faster. You have to sign a few things, they will take your fingerprints, but the whole process doesn't take much. Right now is costing 40$ pesos and they give you the certificate in 5 business days, or you can rush that paying more but I don't think is necessary unless you really need it fast. You will need to go a week later for the certificate.

I'm checking the site, the next appointment is on thursday. You can choose 10,30am, 11, 11.30, 12, etcetera. It's easy and fast, don't worry.

Is this the same as "certificado de buena conducta?" My wife needed one of those before the US Embassy would give her a green card, but that three decades ago.

I had to do it for the place I'm working now around a year and a half ago. Just go to this site: http://www.jus.gob.a...es-penales.aspx as they explain everything there.

In my case I made an appointment (I believe it was for the same day, they have a really open schedule) for the place in Tucumán 1353. This is the second time I did this, so they already had my information on the system and it was a little faster. You have to sign a few things, they will take your fingerprints, but the whole process doesn't take much. Right now is costing 40$ pesos and they give you the certificate in 5 business days, or you can rush that paying more but I don't think is necessary unless you really need it fast. You will need to go a week later for the certificate.

I'm checking the site, the next appointment is on thursday. You can choose 10,30am, 11, 11.30, 12, etcetera. It's easy and fast, don't worry.
I am on the website .... the calendar isn't working for me. and I am using IE ... wonder if I should try another browser. thanks for the information.

Do you guys know if they require a domicilio from the police station for the antesedentes penales?

Do you guys know if they require a domicilio from the police station for the antesedentes penales?

You only need three things:

1- Photocopy of your passport.
2- A print out of the form you download from the website.
3- An appointment that is made online (write down the appointment # and bring it with you, they will ask you that).
4- You can pay at the office in Tucuman ( I chose 24hours and it costs ARG$100).

Make sure you arrive on time or you will lose your appointment as happened to a person when I was there.

Upon entering go to your left and have handy the appointment # (they will ask for it) and both pieces of paper (1 and 2). Then they will point you to the cashiers where you pay cash. Then go to the line in the middle of the office that moves pretty quick to give your fingerprints.

In my case as it was 24hr procedure it was ready the next day and I just printed out.

Very easy and simple errand -the perfect kind to get completely confused and exasperated about.

Good luck!

This is reincidencia not antecedentes.
Antecedentes is done by the Policia Federal at Azopardo 670 3rd floor. You need a 4x4 picture and 35 pesos. It is done in 3 days.
Reincidencia checks if you were in jail, Antecedentes if they are looking for you or you have an open investigation against you.

This is reincidencia not antecedentes.
Antecedentes is done by the Policia Federal at Azopardo 670 3rd floor. You need a 4x4 picture and 35 pesos. It is done in 3 days.
Reincidencia checks if you were in jail, Antecedentes if they are looking for you or you have an open investigation against you.
Im looking at the paper they gave me right now and it says Comprobante del Tramite de Antecedentes Penales, I paid 100 pesos for a 24 hr response at Antartida Argentina 1355.

Back