CFK and ÉL

Just to put in my two cents here about EL.

While it may be repetitive and "annoying" for some, I would like to second what some others have said that it really might be genuine (who are we to know her intimate details). My suegra lost her husband almost 5 years ago and rarely does a week pass without her bringing him up and almost coming to tears. I would imagine that might happen to me if I were in that situation, too.

That said, if she is using it as a political ploy, well that *is* horrible. But I don't believe we can know if it's genuine or not and I definitely wouldn't want to judge and err on the side of being overly critical.

Whatever your political beliefs, I don't think anyone should criticize whatever period of grief is necessary for her...:(

I have a hard time feeling too much pity for her when she obviously craves power and has an Evita ego-complex. :p

There are posters of her with arms outstretched as if she was some kind of saint... or the pictures of her wielding the cane of power as if she were a Queen. :rolleyes: It's obvious she is using EL's passing to her political advantage... but that doesn't mean she didn't love him or miss him. They were a team afterall and probably feels a need to continue his policies. I think she actually believes the things she says however much she plays it up for the votes.

Back