CFK and ÉL

I think the question of interviews is an important one - I'm not aware of ever having seen Cristina interviewed one on one on the TV and I vaguely remembering reading that this is policy - she does not do interviews or debates.

This, of course means that she can control every single word she utters in public, with these overhyped announcements and rallies, attended by her faithful pack of MPs, Campora and trade unionists. Everything she says is scripted - right down to the emotional recollections of her husband (however heartfelt they may be in reality) - there is literally no danger of her saying anything off-message.

Which of course raises the question, how much is actually her and how much is decided in committee or amongst her closest advisors? We're never allowed to see the real, unscripted CFK no matter how much she would like us to think that.

jontyjago said:
I think the question of interviews is an important one - I'm not aware of ever having seen Cristina interviewed one on one on the TV and I vaguely remembering reading that this is policy - she does not do interviews or debates.

She does address the public a lot, though. This being my very favorite public appearance...

I am local and whenever she goes with EEEEEL it makes me shiver deep inside in a not so sexy way ( more like diarrhea )

jontyjago said:

This, of course means that she can control every single word she utters in public, with these overhyped announcements and rallies, attended by her faithful pack of MPs, Campora and trade unionists. Everything she says is scripted - right down to the emotional recollections of her husband (however heartfelt they may be in reality) - there is literally no danger of her saying anything off-message.

Which of course raises the question, how much is actually her and how much is decided in committee or amongst her closest advisors? We're never allowed to see the real, unscripted CFK no matter how much she would like us to think that.

She is a dictator, what else would you expect?

And I am not sure about expats, especially some that maybe do not have a great command of Spanish, but she really sounds so artificial when referring to EEEEEEELLLLLLLLL . Anyway, I am less than happy having to buy the meds the allow me to get, having to subsidize milanesas, fish, futbol, automovilismo, lcd and shit para todos, getting all the lies on inflation and now increases in taxes, utilities, and them telling me what I can buy. I feel as if I was living in Cuba WTF! Thank you to the wise 54%

Cuba is in fact the planned destination ! , Arg will be known as the Cuba of south america

Geez, I think I should better go eat some pizza to digest this....

they are rationaning pizza at the dispensory . make sure you take your K id card with you . Pizza only for party members

nikad said:
And I am not sure about expats, especially some that maybe do not have a great command of Spanish, but she really sounds so artificial when referring to EEEEEEELLLLLLLLL . Anyway, I am less than happy having to buy the meds the allow me to get, having to subsidize milanesas, fish, futbol, automovilismo, lcd and shit para todos, getting all the lies on inflation and now increases in taxes, utilities, and them telling me what I can buy. I feel as if I was living in Cuba WTF! Thank you to the wise 54%

Nikad, you're on fire, girl!

Your shit para todos reminded me of a joke that went around my more 'hippy' friends when CFK won the past elections... porro para todos, paco para todos, etc etc. ;) So many jokes about a reality that is getting harsher with each day...

Oh, and for those who are anti-K, here's a little photo for you. :D
Give a new meaning to, 'me cago en vos', doesn't it?

Honestly, I have been back in the States for the last two months and although I am looking to go back to Argentina (for research purposes), I am a bit wary of what I will be going back to. If there are such tight import regulations on crucial products such as medicine and when (not if) there is more 'para todos' business, it is going to be quite the quilombo. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Back