Cfk Gets Dollars To Travel!

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
Her Majesty is in France attending a ceremony honoring another emperor, Napoleon. Fortunately, she was able to get Dollars from AFIP to travel, otherwise this momentous occasion in her career might never have happened.

Story here: http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/154766/cfk-attends-homage-to-napoleon-in-paris

Queen Cristina was met and accompanied by the French Junior Minister for French-speaking countries ... because ... there is so much French spoken in Buenos Aires. Tomorrow, she will meet with Francois Hollande, after which she will spend the rest of the afternoon touring exclusive shopping districts.

Long live the Queen!

GS

Her Majesty is in France attending a ceremony honoring another emperor, Napoleon. Fortunately, she was able to get Dollars from AFIP to travel, otherwise this momentous occasion in her career might never have happened.

Story here: http://www.buenosair...poleon-in-paris

Queen Cristina was met and accompanied by the French Junior Minister for French-speaking countries ... because ... there is so much French spoken in Buenos Aires. Tomorrow, she will meet with Francois Hollande, after which she will spend the rest of the afternoon touring exclusive shopping districts.

Long live the Queen!

GS

Her Stop in Rome was to stock on Manolo's

Surely she must be using her credit card, and cheerfully paying the 35 percent premium for doing so.

Queen Cristina was met and accompanied by the French Junior Minister for French-speaking countries ... because ... there is so much French spoken in Buenos Aires.

Cristina speaks French actually: Christian Louboutin, Hermès, Louis Vuitton. :eek:

Jokes aside, thanks to Napoléon, Argentina is a country (nice symbol).
Argentina is a francophile country and an est. of 250.000 people are learning French. 6 millions of Argentines have French roots. French had a great influence on Argentina (Philosophers of "la Lumière", Revolution, Napoléon, medical field, legal field = "Code Napoléon", etc.). Cultural interactions between both countries are great too (Borges, Cortazar, Ocampo, etc. for Argentina and authors like Saint-Exupéry -he even had an Argentine wife!-, Jean Mermoz -another pilot-, Paul Morand, etc. for France).

Argentine & France, much could be said... but a French here will always receive a nice welcome

From under her mattress like the rest of us...

I mean, sorry, I forgot she isn't a pleb like us, so she goes to the BNA and does the following:

Eyes, hair, mouth, figure Dress, voice, style, movement Hands, magic,
rings, glamour Face, diamonds, excitement, image!

I came from the people, they need to adore me So Christian Dior me from
my head to my toes I need to be dazzling, I want to be Rainbow High!
They must have excitement, and so must I

Cristina is allergic to the Queen's English.
It's common knowledge.

Back