Cfk Announces Pet Passports!

Gringoboy

Registered
Well whoopee!
There I was preparing the evening's roast dinner, listening to the radio and what happens? Lady Gaga is rudely interrupted by her Royal Highness's 41st network presentation of the year, announcing 'pets para todos y todas'.
I can just see the queues forming right now for law abiding citizens to sign up and shell out $$$ for collars and badges for their pets.
Try enforcing that one whilst thousands of people still have no proper running water or sewage or even a decent roof over their heads.
Clearly a woman of substance.

Or a woman on substances...

And I'm not sure which is worse - hearing Lady Gaga or having her interrupted by CFK! Hehe

Do you have further details? Serafina is due for her yearly shot at the end of the months and I was thinking to have her chipped with the EU chip (she will likely fly that route, sooner or later), but if there is another one on the market and required here, maybe I should get that as well.

By the way, we have Pet Passports in Europe.

Hahaha, Serafina, are you serious, implanted chips? Can you imagine the compliance there'd be on that one? Of course if that were the case the owner of the "chip" company would be "Perrzaro" Baez...
It's only a tag or piece of paper, like a registration that will be required. Supposedly so that there will be a central registry for tracing an animal and reducing the number of street dogs.
Read between the lines Cristina is very bored and was just playing with her doggie when another needed source of tax income and new economic policy to address the almost nonexistent central bank reserves occurred to her!

Cristina is very bored and was just playing with her doggie when another needed source of tax income and new economic policy to address the almost nonexistent central bank reserves occurred to her!

I wonder if you can write such posts about the head of the state, when living in other countries, especially outside South America.

I wonder if you can write such posts about the head of the state, when living in other countries, especially outside South America.

I know few countries where that could be a problem, none in "Western" world. Saudi Arabia comes first in mind, certainly not Rusia, also not North Korea, since they can't post nothing anyway. Actually south America has potential to start harass people for such offenses.

It's only a tag or piece of paper, like a registration that will be required.

Actually, with all the dog and cat ransoms happening here, I think implanted chip would be a wise move. For sure it wouldn't solve the problem, but at least there would be a way to trace back the owner. The hard thing is that you have to buy the chip, buy the readers and have the vets buy the readers... which is highly unlikely. They don't even have a microscope at our vet's! It's very Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman-ish.

Anyway, Gringoboy, I wasn't able to find anything about this on the Web.

Back