Cfk In The Un Meeting...!!

Personally I prefer Maduro's 'controlen a sus locos'

"No creo en las brujas, pero que las hay las hay" (Witches don't exist, until you meet one)

I always liked that phrase.

So what does it mean....! ?? Witches ,,,etc.
I don't believe in witches, but they do exist, they do....!!!

So what does it mean....! ?? Witches ,,,etc.
I don't believe in witches, but they do exist, they do....!!!

Welcome to mine & the translator's confusion. My Spanish might be bad, but I had a feeling that didn't make sense to others besides myself.

If it means what JP was saying then she must have been subconsciously talking about herself again. At least she didn't say a witch told her
to do/say something like Chavez and present Colectivo-In-Chief

"No creo en las brujas, pero que las hay las hay" (Witches don't exist, until you meet one)

I always liked that phrase.

Its obviously a linguistic phrase... a "refrán" as its called in Spanish. Please do not go crazy over not understanding a linguistic phrase and trying to understand it out of context.

Of course there are always Argentines that are against everything that is Argentine, but Cristina actually brought up some great points in international terms.

http://www.diarioregistrado.com/politica/79694-hasta-la-cnn-rebatio-el-triste-analisis-de-longobardi.html

How come nobody did anything two years ago when the crisis started in Syria?
How come, if the US didnt want so many deaths in Syria, did it keep selling weapons to the rebel groups?

Back