Cfk In Wonderland: Says Argentina Had Full Employment

Rich One

Registered
CFK In Wonderland: Says Argentina Had Full Employment .At End Of Her Term

http://www.thebubble...nd-of-her-term/

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]During a speech to Ecuador’s lawmakers yesterday, former president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner made clear she lives in her own reality: a world where the numbers published by the INDEC statistics bureau were accurate and the entire country just fell from greatness in the 10 months since President Mauricio Macri took office.[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]“[My administration] left an economy without layoffs and with full employment,” she said. Fernández went on to describe opposition to her government as nothing short of a coup-mongering bunch who wanted to oust her from power: “The idea was to oust me with stories made up by the media so we couldn’t finish our government they could rule.”[/background]

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]
ap.jpg
[/background]

We have to recognize she´s got talent, jijiji

She has manyyyy things I dislike, but is a genious describing reality out of the box, jijiji

I wish they would stop writing about this bitch - lives on another planet.. She should thank her lucky stars she isn't sitting in a jail cell and enjoy all the money she has pillaged from the state over her time in office.

I wish they would stop writing about this bitch - lives on another planet.. She should thank her lucky stars she isn't sitting in a jail cell and enjoy all the money she has pillaged from the state over her time in office.

I'm not sure what worries me most. The fact she still has her freedom considering what she's often been accused of or the fact that a hell of a lot of Argentines don't really seem to care.

I'm not sure what worries me most. The fact she still has her freedom considering what she's often been accused of or the fact that a hell of a lot of Argentines don't really seem to care.

She's a sure bet for the Senate in 2017 and 2019....? runs against Macri...?

Now back in BA from NYC.I listened to all of of the video I could stand until Cristina began to speak.There I had to cut it off.
I couldn't tolerate hearing her when she was president and even less now that she is out of office.
The commentator made several mistakes.One big one for me was that Kristina's gov't had the support of 50% of the Argentines..As we all know it was only 49%
It was that 1% that made all the important difference.
He also conveniently forgot to mention how Kristina and Gils Garbo turned their back on Correa in his attempted law suit against Chevron when he requested Argentina's support stating that the agreement over shale gas rich Vaca Muerta was a more important national interest.
You always take care of number one in your life and the Kirchners understood that just as well as anybody anywhere.
Also,to mention responsible progressives like Michelle Bachalet and Dilma Rouseff in the same light as an irresponsible one like Kristina Fernandez de Kirchner is almost offensive to the two aforementioned women.
Finally,I have to repeat a comment made by a San Diego,California newspaper which stated that electing Trump would be like electing Argentina`s Cristina.
It would be worse,I'm sure.However,I love the comparision anyway.

An article from Forbes dealing with the revelation of poverty in Argentina.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/10/02/macri-hasnt-caused-argentinas-poverty-he-has-revealed-it/#264ec9432800

RichardP:
Thanks for the intersting article. There was also a good regional wrap up of this trend in yesterday's Oct.3,2016 NYT,
" Is the Leftist Area Fading in Latin America?" by Simon Romero.
Kristina, as usual , is out of tandem with the rest of the region harping on about,"...the forces of predatory international capitalism".Strange words from a person with milliones in net worth and 4 high end tourist hotels she hopes to fill with international well to do visitors. "Una oligarca ejemplar"----"A perfect example of the 2%".

Back