How Did Nisman Die?

• Suicide

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Murder

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As far as I know, neither of the two have said who killed Nisman. Arroyo Salgado (who he never married, by the way) has never come out and said who killed Nisman, just that someone/some group did...
They did not come out to say publicly, she a lawyer, can't say without evidence, plus who is on control of the country ? But do they know who killed Nisman in their heart ?

Was there a "secret deal" with Iran?

Was there a "secret deal" with Iran?

Nisman said there was, and that all Iran cared about was lifting the INTERPOL Red Notices. I've stated way too many times on this forum why the government never intended to lift them unilaterally. So, if the basis for any secret deals was to lift them and there is no evidence to suggest that the government ever tried, then I am inclined to say no.

As I understand it, Argentina tried to withdraw the warrants but Interpol refused.

Was the original investigation of the bombing flawed?

Might have Cristina had Nisman killed for his unpatriotic alliance with the vultures?

I think the Secretaria de Inteligencia and a Federal Judge (Galeano) paying off a used car dealer and lawyer to lie about what he knew regarding the bombings qualifies as quite a huge flaw... http://edant.clarin.com/diario/2006/08/08/um/m-01248563.htm

The problem here is too much missing information and too few answers to too many questions.
Why was Berni, the security minister at the scene so rapidly? How is it that he was notified so quickly?
Why hasn't that Israeli journalist spoken up yet? The one who had to flee so rapidly.

They did not come out to say publicly, she a lawyer, can't say without evidence, plus who is on control of the country ? But do they know who killed Nisman in their heart ?

Worst! She is a federal judge and she told the judge about the secret bank accounts because she was after the money for her children but this is money from bribes!!!!!! So WTF?!?!?!?!?
They found a photocopy of a check of 200.000 usd and a new not declared bank account with another 150.000 usd. Both were paid by the former CIA who gave him for free the Audi. By the way, Nisman supoused to investigate him and Macri for the illegal phone tapping...

The problem here is too much missing information and too few answers to too many questions.
Why was Berni, the security minister at the scene so rapidly? How is it that he was notified so quickly?
Why hasn't that Israeli journalist spoken up yet? The one who had to flee so rapidly.
A) he is always like that plus, the dead was a federal prosecutor;
B.) well, perhaps because he id the security minister?!?!?!?!?!?
C) perhaps because he was Mossad?

As I understand it, Argentina tried to withdraw the warrants but Interpol refused.

Might have Cristina had Nisman killed for his unpatriotic alliance with the vultures?

A) it is proben that this is not true;
B.) sure, former SIDE director, former Zpresident Menem and a former judge are going to judged for boyccotted the investigation.
C) WTF? If Nisman goes to the Congress, he was going to be arrested for disclouse a secret investigation. Only after Cristina enacted a decree allowing to disclosure secret information, it become legal to do it.

Back