Cheating-Affairs How Common Is It In Ba?

I think people cheat everywhere in the world, both men and women. In Argentina, the difference is that you have telos that make it easier and no one sees it as a moral failing. In other words, you may break up with someone because they cheated on you and get mad at them, but outsiders won´t see the affair as proof as low moral character (as is done with US politicians, for example).

Few of my students have mentioned they go to swingers club regularly and they feel better cause "now they are even with their husbands". One of my students actually works in a strip club, sometimes her boyfriend will go to strip club and watch her strip on other guys til naked.

There are no strip clubs in bsas just bars filled ugly prostitutes.

This basically comes down to people's inability to live in the moment. If you have a good relationship, enjoy it. Don't obsess with the future, don't succumb to jealousy and possessiveness. People change over time. The concept of eternal love - until death does us part - undoubtedly happens - but it is the exception that makes the rule - people grow out of relationships.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]This basically comes down to people's inability to live in the moment. If you have a good relationship, enjoy it. Don't obsess with the future, don't succumb to jealousy and possessiveness. People change over time. The concept of eternal love - until death does us part - undoubtedly happens - but it is the exception that makes the rule - people grow out of relationships.[/background]

I think you mix up 2 kinds of relationships. You have the "rule" where a relationship is just something that happens and that you outgrow and move on to the next one. You have the "exception" where people think it is worth to work on to keep it going. Everyone his choice, quantity versus quality.

I think you mix up 2 kinds of relationships. You have the "rule" where a relationship is just something that happens and that you outgrow and move on to the next one. You have the "exception" where people think it is worth to work on to keep it going. Everyone his choice, quantity versus quality.
I think that is what I said, minus the "quantity vs. quality" part which strikes me as a value judgement.

This basically comes down to people's inability to live in the moment. If you have a good relationship, enjoy it. Don't obsess with the future, don't succumb to jealousy and possessiveness. People change over time. The concept of eternal love - until death does us part - undoubtedly happens - but it is the exception that makes the rule - people grow out of relationships.

Maybe so, but then they should be honest, stop living a lie and move on.

I've dated two Argentine guys since I've been here - the first was the stereotypical Argentine cheater, drama guy, etc. and the second has been one of the most down to earth loyal guys I've ever been with. I kind of feel like I lucked out with the second guy and the first guy was more of what most of us girls experience here. But what do I know - at the end of the day I'm just an extranjera looking in from the outside.

Did you consider having a extranjero boyfriend, so that both of you could look at Argentina from outside?
Stop scarring off all the ladies!
banana_stalker-t2.jpg

Back