Cheating-Affairs How Common Is It In Ba?

The vast number of lady boys here intrigues me. Who is going to them?

:lol: Sorry for me? For what?

@Toastedwaves: Because all of the replies on this thread talks about male cheating, and none about female cheating, which definitely goes against males seeking females.

@Nikaid: my line was based on the above replies, not on stats. And it was just a line.

Another thing - I was an english teacher in a small english institute for a year. It was really quite weird how flirtatious some teenage girls were with me. I realise its just part of the latin culture and doesnt mean they want it to go anywhere but its weird that even as their teacher they didn' t feel inhibited.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

@Toastedwaves: Because all of the replies on this thread talks about male cheating, and none about female cheating, which definitely goes against males seeking females.
*i understood her better with the cat avatar* I might have shagged a wife or two, I wouldn't know, because they never informed me that it was the case. I have doubts about it simply because I've had some beautiful women that did not exhibit any sings of mental illness. That is very suspicious to me as the 'singles market' offers ladies that often look like garbage trucks and/or are 'messed up', making any type of relationship unlikely. One of my criteria is availability, and therefore I cannot see myself dating a wife.

well I wouldn't want to have a date with a cat or with a Ron... But it certainly sabotaged my plan of gaining control over this board, then the universe.

The vast number of lady boys here intrigues me. Who is going to them?

Lots of "straight" men. Apparently the rumor is that they..how to say politely.. are more skilled at certain things based on familiarity with the equipment. But having female anatomy up top allows the customer to pretend its a woman. Or at least that's what I've been told by a few transvestites.

Or maybe because they look better than the female professionals on the street?

All Latin male acts on instincts, they have no knowledge that committing one or few adultery actions is irresponsible thing to do.
When they see a new flesh, then instantly being attracted to that one,and they have to conquer it, if failing to do so,not a worthy thing to be a Macho. Never to think whether he is having on going relation to a steady person or, if he is married, never ever thinking in any chance. And the more economically stable ones are the more to commit the acts of cheating on their better halves.

Back