Cheating-Affairs How Common Is It In Ba?

I wonder why mainly guys replied to this thread? And made me hesitated should I reply to this?

The longer I stay in Argentina, the less faith I have in relationship.

Few of my students have mentioned they go to swingers club regularly and they feel better cause "now they are even with their husbands". One of my students actually works in a strip club, sometimes her boyfriend will go to strip club and watch her strip on other guys til naked.

One of my girlfriends kept telling me that: "You know, why only guys can fuck around, we girls should do too!!!" Then she complained to me "why guys only want sex? Where the hell is true love?"

I'm just speechless.

My own bloody experience: I dated an Argie for one and half years. He cheated on me with a married woman and one of his student. He never apologized cause he said this is something he has to do and overcome his weakness bla bla bla. ya ya ya whatever philosopher. (he came to destroy my apartment when I went to Uruguay. he even soaked all my dollars in cooking oil. You say argie girls are crazy?hmm)

They abuse the freedom and space in a relationship. and they don't have no idea what respect is.

anyway it's take two to tango. As long as they are happy.

I wash my hands of it.

... oh ffs guys. Though we all feel somewhat trapped, this is not a federal prison where you have to pretend that Bob is Lucie.

I wonder why mainly guys replied to this thread? And made me hesitated should I reply to this?

well, thank you for posting and providing us with the most intriguing/interesting testimony so far, by a mile. :blink:

Lots of "straight" men. Apparently the rumor is that they..how to say politely.. are more skilled at certain things based on familiarity with the equipment. But having female anatomy up top allows the customer to pretend its a woman. Or at least that's what I've been told by a few transvestites.

A couple of months ago I was driving home at night during a rain storm on Au. Illia and made a wrong turn near Av. La Pampa and ended up in Los Bosques near the golf club and Aguas Argentinas. The street inside the park wasn't lit and I couldn't figure out how to get back to Au. Illia and suddenly ran into a long, long line of cars like BMWs and such. All of them were waiting to pick up a transvestite, and there many gorgeous travas and plenty of taxis too. I tried to get out of the line as quick as possible in case one tried to jump in my car or shover her breasts through my window. I left chuckling knowing more than half those cars were owned by well-off husbands who probably have houses in countries in Pilar and Nordelta.

With all this talk about true love, and losing faith in relationships makes me wonder how we define true love. Is it the fairy tale? Where we meet our match and we remain monogamous and happily ever after? Or is true love something we find in the person we need at a certain moment of time in our lives, which might vary as we change, mature and age? Requiring us to find true love in a different person that meets our new needs and requirements. To put it simply, I personally think it's very rare to find someone that can fulfill all our needs throughout our entire lives.

Back