Chess and fotball!

Mrkharma78

Registered
Hi there, i actually have to questions tonight:

Anyone know where people play chess in this city? Every big city usually have a park or similar where they play chess.. I also heard that there is a chess club somewhere but don t know where.

Secondly I am a great fan of english soccer! I live in the east of palermo and are looking for a pub/bar where they air the games.

Very grateful for tips on the two issues.

Thomas

I see people playing chess at the afternoon at the plaza located at the corner of Av Santa Fe and Republica Arabe Siria, next to the Jardin Botanico.

The Club Argentino de Ajedrez is located at Paraguay street, off Avenida Callao, and they have classes for all levels.

Hello
My kids go to club Argentino on Paraguay and Callao, people of all ages, very nice confitería I usually go on Fridays when my kids take classes there and all the teachers are international masters or great masters I recommend this club is a very good place to go. Some international finals were played there eg Boby Fisher against Petrosian there is a museum with the furniture they used and the chess game, there is another important club that is Torre Blanca, both have websites.
greetings
Reina

Back