Chinese/asian Food

I beg to differ they're real...

, I've resorted to learning how to cook my favorite Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Pakistani dishes. I'm a good cook and these flavors have been a bit tricky for me to learn, but at least you can find most of the ingredients in Barrio Chino.

Are we invited soon to savour some of the tastes?

Royal China in puerto madero does good cantonese food. Not as good as what I could get back in the states but it's the best in buenos aires in my opinion. Hong kong style in belgrano would be my second pick.

Royal China in puerto madero does good cantonese food. Not as good as what I could get back in the states but it's the best in buenos aires in my opinion. Hong kong style in belgrano would be my second pick.
Many Argie friends think that's the best Chinese food place.

There is a pretty authentic Korean restaurant in Once, I forget the name. You can find it through a search ...not sure about Chinese, but I doubt it. There weren't any authentic Chinese restaurants even in the US until recently.

They are at Carabobo, the best is on Balvastro.

There are also some k parrillas around Avellaneda avenue.

Many Argie friends think that's the best Chinese food place.

Royal China sucks. Expensive, taste less and not enough food.

Palitos is good taiwanese food.
There is another in front of todos contentos, recommended by my Chinese translators.
There is also a small one on canning and Camargo where they do an outstanding duck, also recommended by a Chinese.

Here I found it; I ate here all the time. Excellent, authentic Korean food. As good as anything you find in Los Angeles Koreatown, etc.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g312741-d1229931-Reviews-Bi_Won-Buenos_Aires_Capital_Federal_District.html

Hmmm, better than L.A.'s Korea town ? Then it has got be really, really goood!

Probably not better, and a restricted menu, but as good as some of the things I've had there, sure; much better than any conventional Korean restaurant for sure. I especially enjoyed their grilled pork. Where are you from?

Back