Chinese Trains Arrive In Buenos Aires

So is the subway in Valparaiso, Mexico City, Guadalajara, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia and Caracas. I am not sure what sociological phenomena drove the portenos to trash their subway system. Maybe extreme frustration with he city government?

Hard to blame a city government that is only now taking control of the system.

Hard to blame a city government that is only now taking control of the system.

It was just a hypothesis. In my experience, Latin Americans in general really take good care of their subways systems. People here really love and cherish their subway systems, be in in Chile, Brazil or Mexico, and in general there is little public tolerance towards vandalism in the subway. It is a really interesting sociological quirk of the region. So, I was just throwing out hypothesis of why the portenos in particular don;t demonstrate the same level of love towards their subway.

It was just a hypothesis. In my experience, Latin Americans in general really take good care of their subways systems. People here really love and cherish their subway systems, be in in Chile, Brazil or Mexico, and in general there is little public tolerance towards vandalism in the subway. It is a really interesting sociological quirk of the region. So, I was just throwing out hypothesis of why the portenos in particular don;t demonstrate the same level of love towards their subway.

Buenos Aires is looking like NYC in the 1970s, when the subways were a mess.

The Subway trains of Chile is free of graffittis due to perhaps getting the polimer on Stainless steel anti-graffitti coating developed by Japan's Kawasaki Corp,and its technology being used by the Brazilian Train manufacturers. Kawasaki introduced its Anti-Graffitti trains when they won the NYC subway trains suppling contract. New Yorkers wanted the new trains to be devoid of Graffittis so then Kawasaki already had the technology to offer and apeace the New Yorkers.

PRC gives 1 but take back 10, clever mathematics. They want the Yacimiento Petroliferos de Argentina plus all the Grains produced in the vast and rich land. They will suck it all up soon.Then Argentina would face the consequence of the hand downs, Argentina, watch out.!

Thanks, that's good to know!
As others have said, the Mitre line used to be ok and these new trains are long over due.

The Subway trains of Chile is free of graffittis due to perhaps getting the polimer on Stainless steel anti-graffitti coating developed by Japan's Kawasaki Corp,and its technology being used by the Brazilian Train manufacturers. Kawasaki introduced its Anti-Graffitti trains when they won the NYC subway trains suppling contract. New Yorkers wanted the new trains to be devoid of Graffittis so then Kawasaki already had the technology to offer and apeace the New Yorkers.

Technology apart - I'm not convinced of that - the stations in Santiago are also spotless.

Linea San Martin is a joke. Dirty and dangerous. Doors don't close so at rush hour there can be 10+people hanging from the doors. If a disaster like Once happens with the San MArtin it could be much worse. Upgrade with closable doors long overdue

Linea San Martin is a joke. Dirty and dangerous. Doors don't close so at rush hour there can be 10+people hanging from the doors. If a disaster like Once happens with the San MArtin it could be much worse. Upgrade with closable doors long overdue

Painting by Pablo Suárez in the MALBA

Attachments

• MALBA.jpg
    MALBA.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 31
Back