Chinese Trains Arrive In Buenos Aires

I found this interesting...

http://www.ieco.clarin.com/economia/Ciudad-Nacion-nuevos-coches-subte_0_919708069.html

either someone is crap at negotiating or some money went missing somewhere...

Show us some evidence to the contrary re this item Matias? How much did el gobierno nacional and Macri really pay for their respective trains?

I dont know, I dont like to google but if you search youll find some. I just dont believe to Clarin, cant get that article as an evidence. Sorry.

I dont know, I dont like to google but if you search youll find some. I just dont believe to Clarin, cant get that article as an evidence. Sorry.

I know, Clarin miente.
I am not a 100% believer either, but like any of these claims, show me some evidence to the contrary and I will believe it. Clarin must have got their figures from somewhere.

I know, Clarin miente.
I am not a 100% believer either, but like any of these claims, show me some evidence to the contrary and I will believe it. Clarin must have got their figures from somewhere.

Clarin is an ally of Macri, so probably this article is more pro-Macri than against the government. If you ask me for evidence on the contrary, is because you do beleive it, is because you re taking this article as an evidence.
About the numbers, they just made them up, or changed some amounts from other place, or they re taking some other investment, I dont know...
If you search in the kirchnerist media youll find probably that this is a lie, at least as its presented here. The truth we ll never know it, we ll never know the number they paid for the trains, what we will find is the number they say they paid.

That is the best Pro-K rebuttal I've heard yet. "I don't know, I don't like to google, I just don't believe Clarin". I'm just going to start using that as a rebuttal to EVERYTHING.

That is the best Pro-K rebuttal I've heard yet. "I don't know, I don't like to google, I just don't believe Clarin". I'm just going to start using that as a rebuttal to EVERYTHING.

Yes, we have come to a point where I just dont believe anything of what Clarin says. As well as there are people that do not believe nothing of what Cristina says. Thats how politics are in this moment.
And its not some kind of caprice. I ve been reading Clarin for a long time, and I have came to the conclusion they just invent, create from nothing, a lot of news, I do not consider that information but political whoring (if I translated well the exp<b></b>ression "puterío politico").

Back