Chinese Trains Arrive In Buenos Aires

So i rode the new chinese subte trains. They're not bad, much more spacious layout than the old trains although there seems to be fewer trains on the line so you have to wait longer between trains.

Someone has also decided to put a sticker on each door saying thanks to Cristina for using tax payers money from the national government accounts to pay for them... Gracias Cristina for not spending the money on more designer clothes! :wub:

So i rode the new chinese subte trains. They're not bad, much more spacious layout than the old trains although there seems to be fewer trains on the line so you have to wait longer between trains.

Someone has also decided to put a sticker on each door saying thanks to Cristina for using tax payers money from the national government accounts to pay for them... Gracias Cristina for not spending the money on more designer clothes! :wub:

Talking about stickers...!! in Congress.. :wub:​

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1559141-los-globos-de-clarin-cambiados-por-cristina-miente

1671420w645.jpg

http://tn.com.ar/politica/linea-a-una-formacion-del-subte-tuvo-una-falla-y-evacuaron-a-los-pasajeros_375973

I have not seen the metro in Chile , Brazil was adding new lines and revamping in 2008 and had not finished yet by 2010 , Mexico city metro is not only unsafe but unreliable , so I'm not sure of the LATAM metro culture , shame as I m Latin .
The PRC is dumping monies in every and any country that has natural resources and needs finance now , they are doing similar to what the US did during the late 50" s to the mid 70"s when they build huge energy infrastructures in Latin America and arts of Asia getting a lot of countries in too huge debts then ripping the benefits . PRC is copying from that play book but adapting to the new needs of the countries .

I have not seen the metro in Chile , Brazil was adding new lines and revamping in 2008 and had not finished yet by 2010 , Mexico city metro is not only unsafe but unreliable , so I'm not sure of the LATAM metro culture , shame as I m Latin .
The PRC is dumping monies in every and any country that has natural resources and needs finance now , they are doing similar to what the US did during the late 50" s to the mid 70"s when they build huge energy infrastructures in Latin America and arts of Asia getting a lot of countries in too huge debts then ripping the benefits . PRC is copying from that play book but adapting to the new needs of the countries .

The Santiago system is immaculate, and expanding far beyond what Buenos Aires appears to even dream of; see http://tinyurl.com/b4x737r for details.

Not sure what the "revamping" of the Sao Paulo subway and delays on the extension of the lines has to do with comparing the level of cleaningness of the subway in BA with other south american cities. Used the Mexico City subway many times and never had any issues with reliability or crime (i did see crime happen on the subte). Also, unlike BA, the Mexican subway system is clean and the trains are well kept.

DSC00443.JPG

Not sure what the "revamping" of the Sao Paulo subway and delays on the extension of the lines has to do with comparing the level of cleaningness of the subway in BA with other south american cities. Used the Mexico City subway many times and never had any issues with reliability or crime (i did see crime happen on the subte). Also, unlike BA, the Mexican subway system is clean and the trains are well kept.

DSC00443.JPG

look at that floor... i don't see puddles of water coming from random holes in the wall, there's no dirt on the floor it looks clean, all the lights are working! That couldn't possibly be a subway system!

camberiu miente!

Back