Choose One New Fast Food Restaurant For Argentina

What is the Highest Priority Fast Food Restaurant to open in Buenos Aires?

• Taco Bell

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dairy Queen

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Wimpy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim Hortons

• A&W

• MOS Burger

• Yoshinoya

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Lotteria

• Arbys

• Chick-fil-A

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Whataburger

• Orange Julius

• Long John Silver

• Popeyes Chicken and Bisquits

• Wienerschnitzel

• Chipotle

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • International House of Pancakes

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Hardees/Carl's Jr.

• Total voters
The winner of this Poll is Chick-fil-A by 3 lengths. Is this because the BAexpat community is biased against gays?

American fast-food chain Chick-fil-A was the focus of controversy following a series of public comments made in June 2012 by chief operating officer Dan Cathy opposing same-sex marriage. This followed reports that Chick-fil-A's charitable endeavor, the S. Truett Cathy-family-operated WinShape Foundation, had made millions in donations to political organizations which oppose LGBT rights.

http://en.wikipedia....age_controversy

I think this is because there are a lot of Texans recently arrived (Chick-fil-A) has their home turf in Texas. Texans had the option of voting for Whataburger but instead chose the anti-Gay Chick-fil-A. Shame on you!

Also where are all the Canucks on this forum???? Only one vote for for Timmies?!!!??? Don't you miss Tim Bits???

And yes there is a Wendys in Alto Palermo - I forgot... despite the fact I recently ate a baked potato there. Had to pay a hefty fee for the sour cream...

And what about Hot Dog on a Stick - how could we have forgotten the Hot Dog on a Stick girls!!!!

image_409492.jpg

I think Whataburger sucks. Miss Chick Fil A because it's hard to find a good chicken sandwich.

The winner of this Poll is Chick-fil-A by 3 lengths. Is this because the BAexpat community is biased against gays?

http://en.wikipedia....age_controversy

I think this is because there are a lot of Texans recently arrived (Chick-fil-A) has their home turf in Texas. Texans had the option of voting for Whataburger but instead chose the anti-Gay Chick-fil-A. Shame on you!

Funny you mention this. I haven't eaten at Chick-fil-A in years because of that nonsense (but I almost never eat fast food anyway). I remember it being popular in high school and most considered a few steps up in quality from gross burger places, but in those days all anyone knew was that they closed on Sundays. I don't know many people who go anymore, but I don't know many (any?) extreme conservatives.

Reactions: Joe
I'm organizing a Don't Vote for Chick-fil-A on this poll. Instead Vote for Taco Bell, since Taco Bell has the best chance of beating Chick-fil-A as we near the stretch. And you can get a taco there with a Cool Ranch flavored Dorito Chip shell.

doritoes-240cs031212.jpg

The new iPad wasn't the only big thing to be unveiled last week: Taco Bell had a big launch, too -- a new taco shell that's made with Doritos nacho chips.
http://www.dailyfina...-muy-ingenioso/

Funny you mention this. I haven't eaten at Chick-fil-A in years because of that nonsense (but I almost never eat fast food anyway). I remember it being popular in high school and most considered a few steps up in quality from gross burger places, but in those days all anyone knew was that they closed on Sundays. I don't know many people who go anymore, but I don't know many (any?) extreme conservatives.

I had never even heard of Chick-fil-A until the controversy. "Extreme conservatives," by the way, is now a redundancy.

Baexpats are such a bunch of frauds. All that talk of maple syrup yearning and you get a chance to vote for a pancake house and you pass it by in favour of another version of cow sh*t in a pattie. Shame on you all :angry:

Back