Choose One New Fast Food Restaurant For Argentina

What is the Highest Priority Fast Food Restaurant to open in Buenos Aires?

• Taco Bell

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dairy Queen

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Wimpy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim Hortons

• A&W

• MOS Burger

• Yoshinoya

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Lotteria

• Arbys

• Chick-fil-A

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Whataburger

• Orange Julius

• Long John Silver

• Popeyes Chicken and Bisquits

• Wienerschnitzel

• Chipotle

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • International House of Pancakes

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Hardees/Carl's Jr.

• Total voters
I had never even heard of Chick-fil-A until the controversy. "Extreme conservatives," by the way, is now a redundancy.

Heh, touché.

Baexpats are such a bunch of frauds. All that talk of maple syrup yearning and you get a chance to vote for a pancake house and you pass it by in favour of another version of cow sh*t in a pattie. Shame on you all :angry:

Dying laughing over here. Just Googled Pancake House--looks good! I'd take one of those right now.

Taco Bell would really be good late night drunk food...... but it would never work for argentina since people here are scared of hot ketchup... :D
They think a little flavor in their food except salt will kill them.

Definitely on for IHOP, even though pancakes are easy enough to make. But I would honestly vote for anything that serves bacon with all its meals like ihop does. :) Burger King can disappear, too expensive by far for what it is.

At this very moment and in honor of the triumphant IHOP voters I am making pancakes - for breakfast ... late breakfast ...

But in utter defiance of the Maple Syrup Mafia on this board I am using simply butter, organic honey and Canale orange jam for my topping - all locally sourced and a much fresher, fragrant alternative to maple syrup. All made in a stainless steel pan not some wimpy teflon pan.

Is molasses available in BsAs? Call me a redneck, but I prefer molasses to maple syrup, and it is superior in a nutritional sense.

Baexpats are such a bunch of frauds. All that talk of maple syrup yearning and you get a chance to vote for a pancake house and you pass it by in favour of another version of cow sh*t in a pattie. Shame on you all :angry:
because ihop doesn't use real maple syrup. and the pancakes aren't too hot either. now if there was a choice for cracker barrel, that would be my vote.

Who voted for Tim Horton's? That stuff is filth since they started charging over $1.00 for a single
"gourmet" cookie.

I voted for taco bell but I would also love a 60's diner where I could get a western omlet with goat cheese
(my mouth is watering as I type).

I also wish the us restaurants here served the food we have back home. I miss shamrock shakes and
double cheese burgers. Also the Wendy's at Abasto at least is all in English so I had some fun listening to
Argies butcher chicken, Dave's sandwich, etc.

Any idea on the quality of tgi Fridays? I saw two, one in alto Palermo and one in Puerto Madero and was thinking
if my roommate asked me if I wanted to go out for my birthday to say there.

Who voted for Tim Horton's? That stuff is filth since they started charging over $1.00 for a single
"gourmet" cookie.

I voted for taco bell but I would also love a 60's diner where I could get a western omlet with goat cheese
(my mouth is watering as I type).

I also wish the us restaurants here served the food we have back home. I miss shamrock shakes and
double cheese burgers. Also the Wendy's at Abasto at least is all in English so I had some fun listening to
Argies butcher chicken, Dave's sandwich, etc.

Any idea on the quality of tgi Fridays? I saw two, one in alto Palermo and one in Puerto Madero and was thinking
if my roommate asked me if I wanted to go out for my birthday to say there.

Here's a solution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG-PoxZxur4&feature=kp

Back