Christina Kirchners speech is a inspiration

Lol,

This is funny. Cabrera, don't feed the two trolls. And no I don't mean Sara.

Sadly, there is very little context or history found in this thread. Mostly just conjecture, propaganda and troll baiting.

The left will win again in the end. If it isn't a Kirchner, it will be someone who cuts a deal with them. This is politics. Deal with it or run for office or move away.

All politicians are the same, to say otherwise is to either be dishonest with others or yourself.

Sara, Alex from LA is a big fat twerp - read some of his threads. Need I say more?

SaraSara said:
"Fess-up" means confess. For the sake of clarity, I've removed it from my post.

Now, I must confess that I've no idea what a twerp is. Nothing complimentary, I assume, but have no idea what.

Dont%20Feed%20Troll.jpg

It's time the REAL left won, and something was done to narrow Argentina's class inequalities.

This should be done even for selfish reasons: nobody will have a good life until everyone has a chance to build a decent one. The "oligarchy", in which I include the Kirchners, won't be safe no matter how many private guards they employ. Remember when Florencia Kirchner was nearly kidnapped while visiting a friend?

Agreed.

But I don't think Argentina has someone like that right now.

SaraSara said:
It's time the REAL left won, and something was done to narrow Argentina's class inequalities.

Well, I googled twerp and this is what I came up with:

twerp, twirp [twɜːp]: A person regarded as insignificant and contemptible. Informal: a silly, weak-minded, or contemptible person

Now, some juicy synonyms from The Urban Dictionary:

Twerp:
jerk twit idiot nerd ass fool nitwit asshole ignoramus birdbrain twonk cretin annoying dolt chump dork jackass twirp twat loser dimwit faggot dope whore ninny pest dunce turkey fathead meathead nincompoop noob geek halfwit goat moron short simpleton australia sap fart blockhead donkey nice douche clod boob silly dunderhead prat

There...! I knew it was not complimentary, but thanks for enriching my vocabulary.

The real left will also scare off the rest of the world from investing in the country. I say give the job to Mirtha Legrand - she's always on the money with her comments. Well actually all the money is actually hanging off of her, but you know what I mean.

MLK said:
The real left will also scare off the rest of the world from investing in the country.

Unreliable and erratic government policies scare investors even more than the right/left leaning of a particular regime.

Sara

p.s. Do you actually watch Mirtha Legrand's show?

the BA villa known as the Bajo de Flores?

And in your spare time, go tour the Bajo de Flores. It's an eye-opener. That is, if you get out of it alive.

Sounds like you know a lot about it, except it's called Bajo Flores, and no it's not a villa, its a zone of Flores which contains a villa. It also has an amazing market on Sundays with awesome empanadas, oh sorry I forgot, you would almost certainly be killed by the poor people if you went.

Back