Citizenship for parents of Argentinian born children

Well, yes, there are but then you have to appel.
I did an appeal myself to the court itself, it was registered. Got official reply: court remains to require DNI.
There is problem with DNM, they are delaying my case abusevily.
I have easy case thought: nativo child, all the documents apostilled and translated, criminal records, birth certs etc.

Should I appeal to the Camara now, how to do it?

Hire a lawyer. A DNI cannot be asked. There is not a term or deadline. Any lawyer who tells you there is one shows he is clueless about opcion and citizenship.

Sorry, I’ve probably did not express clearly my idea.

I did an appeal myself to the court itself, it was registered. Got official reply: court insists to require DNI. There is problem with DNM, they are delaying my case abusively. I understood there is no deadline for DNM, not clear how to push it forward. Luckily I bugged the court that much, they issued an oficio that says DNM must inform the court on any change with my case at DNM. Will it push DNM to work? Nor sure.

My case is easy: nativo child, criminal records, birth certs etc. is ok. That’s why I want to proceed the case without DNI.

I have an second appeal to court on 1,25 pages, how much it costs to proofread it with you? I doubt there is any lawyer that does not charge thousands of dollars to push this case. It’s an easy case that only requires to follow a law but can be solvable in reality only by pushing the envelope and thousands of dollars?

There is problem with DNM, they are delaying my case abusively. I understood there is no deadline for DNM, not clear how to push it forward. Luckily I bugged the court that much, they issued an oficio that says DNM must inform the court on any change with my case at DNM.

How did you "bug the court"? Amparo por mora?

Sorry, I’ve probably did not express clearly my idea.

I did an appeal myself to the court itself, it was registered. Got official reply: court insists to require DNI. There is problem with DNM, they are delaying my case abusively. I understood there is no deadline for DNM, not clear how to push it forward. Luckily I bugged the court that much, they issued an oficio that says DNM must inform the court on any change with my case at DNM. Will it push DNM to work? Nor sure.

My case is easy: nativo child, criminal records, birth certs etc. is ok. That’s why I want to proceed the case without DNI.

I have an second appeal to court on 1,25 pages, how much it costs to proofread it with you? I doubt there is any lawyer that does not charge thousands of dollars to push this case. It’s an easy case that only requires to follow a law but can be solvable in reality only by pushing the envelope and thousands of dollars?

FYI immigration law is not easy because we debate muslim law against Christian law. The legal residency means halal, pure residency and this is why some judges are so stubborn, because it is a religious matter.

Is not it going to take even longer if we are trying to apply it?
No, what you have to do is to ask for “vista”.
You do it at the door that is passing the main entrance, it is a little hidden. There you ask for the form, you fill it and sign it and they tell you when to come back with a pendrive to get your file in pdf. Then you know what is going on.
You do not need a lawyer or paralegal for that.

No, what you have to do is to ask for “vista”.
You do it at the door that is passing the main entrance, it is a little hidden. There you ask for the form, you fill it and sign it and they tell you when to come back with a pendrive to get your file in pdf. Then you know what is going on.
You do not need a lawyer or paralegal for that.

Did not get it. I see all the case online and all the correspondence. Why we need "vista" and pdf?

Back