Citizenship Options - Overstay Tourist Visa, Or Legit Route?

Rich One-san, Iam very interested on your suggestion of 1 month "castellano class" for to build up my qualification for permanent or provisional residence. So how little is the course will cost me? Do you know ? Oh never mind, Bajo_Cero-san just posted US$500 per month, still pretty cheap me thinking!

See the UBA link the cost is correct, I do not vouch for this option, do it at your own risk and if it doesn't work blame it on Rio ,,, no Bajo:Cero... Good Luck

http://www.idiomas.f...ba.ar/aranceles

(Spanish for foreigners)
Referencias
Categoría 1: extranjeros que ya son estudiantes del laboratorio de idiomas
Categoría 2: extranjeros que ingresan a estudiar por primera vez
Cursos de niveles (que inician en enero o febrero) de 1 mes de duración
Categoría 1
Categoría 2
Extranjeros con DNI de Argentina o del Mercosur
Pago total en diciembre
$ 2735.- (pesos argentinos)​
$ 3585.- (pesos argentinos)​
$ 1860.- (pesos argentinos)​
Pago total al inicio del curso (enero o febrero)
$ 3220.- (pesos argentinos)​
$ 4220.- (pesos argentinos)
$ 2740.- (pesos argentinos)​

the DnM sends inspectors to check you are out of bed....... :wub: for thousands of students ... jajajjaaj prehaps you can coimear the inspector when he knocks on your door , so he won't report you....!!! Brave New World...

Inspections are at the languaje school Einstein.

Inspections are at the languaje school Einstein.

True they cross check the thousands of student visas granted against the Attendance list at the School .... :cool: no big challenge for Digital wizards. :wub: Its the local migra.... jajajajja Viene la Migra and they all show up.

NOTE:During the Vietnam War the students that flunked the courses were drafted to Vietnam....! :eek:

See the UBA link the cost is correct, I do not vouch for this option, do it at your own risk and if it doesn't work blame it on Rio ,,, no Bajo:Cero... Good Luck

http://www.idiomas.f...ba.ar/aranceles

(Spanish for foreigners)
Referencias
Categoría 1: extranjeros que ya son estudiantes del laboratorio de idiomas
Categoría 2: extranjeros que ingresan a estudiar por primera vez
Cursos de niveles (que inician en enero o febrero) de 1 mes de duración
Categoría 1
Categoría 2
Extranjeros con DNI de Argentina o del Mercosur
Pago total en diciembre
$ 2735.- (pesos argentinos)​
$ 3585.- (pesos argentinos)​
$ 1860.- (pesos argentinos)​
Pago total al inicio del curso (enero o febrero)
$ 3220.- (pesos argentinos)​
$ 4220.- (pesos argentinos)
$ 2740.- (pesos argentinos)​
What..? A foreigner can pay in AR Pesos? I thought only in Dollars (US)..
Os lo dejo saber.Nueva Ley decreto,
En Argenina, todo los Gringos llegando recien o ya establecido como turistas o perma-turistas, de ahora en adelante no pueden pagar en Pesos, Solo se aceptan en Dolares Americanos...Ademas, en denotaciones de cien o Benjamin Franklin es deseado!

True they cross check the thousands of student visas granted against the Attendance list at the School .... :cool: no big challenge for Digital wizards. :wub: Its the local migra.... jajajajja Viene la Migra and they all show up.

NOTE:During the Vietnam War the students that flunked the courses were drafted to Vietnam....! :eek:

Ignorancy is a bliss.

As soon as i come back from vacation, please remind me to post the pictures of a deportación file regarding this topic.

Regards

Stay away from a prórroga at migraciones. It can cost you a lot of problems later. Uruguay, Chile, overstay are all better solutions.

Can you expand on this - what kind of problems can it cause later if I get the 90-day tourist visa extension? Or did you mean something else by "prórroga"? thanks

The visa you get as a student is only valid for the duration of the course you are taking. So if you are going to a 1 month language course, it will be valid for 1 whole month..... That is what immigrations told me 5 years ago...

The visa you get as a student is only valid for the duration of the course you are taking. So if you are going to a 1 month language course, it will be valid for 1 whole month..... That is what immigrations told me 5 years ago...

This is correct. Nobody asserted seriously that with 1 month you get a DNI. You have to study the whole year.

There are many other options at public universities that are for free. The Dnm has a list of the institution recognized by them.

Can you expand on this - what kind of problems can it cause later if I get the 90-day tourist visa extension? Or did you mean something else by "prórroga"? thanks

They stamp última prórroga. It might cause problems to re entry later.

I have a dumb question, if a person has a DNI and they are planning to leave the country, can they apply for Argentine citizinship abroad through the embassy?

Back