Citizenship

On several occasions I made the mistake of getting logged entry at the boarder with the DNI and not the passport - -I always tell them to use the passport -- I prefer to have a stamp as a proof. Generally, is this a problem when applying for prorroga of residency -- if they only look at the passport it may look like I have been outside ARG for long time just because iI reentered on my DNI? Is my immigration profile the same int he DNM system? So the judge orders movimiento migratorio they will capture both the travel on the passport and the DNI?

On several occasions I made the mistake of getting logged entry at the boarder with the DNI and not the passport - -I always tell them to use the passport -- I prefer to have a stamp as a proof. Generally, is this a problem when applying for prorroga of residency -- if they only look at the passport it may look like I have been outside ARG for long time just because iI reentered on my DNI? Is my immigration profile the same int he DNM system? So the judge orders movimiento migratorio they will capture both the travel on the passport and the DNI?
They only do care about name and birthday.

To give my opinion in that case is an ethical fault.
Yes -- of course. This was more of a rhetorical question.

Bajo, in my case the Judge ordered the oficios. In the proveido the Judge asked the Secretario to "recabar" the oficios and later in the proveido it mentions the secretario email [email protected] and that I will be "citado por la misma via" to pick up the oficios once they are "librados".
I have two dudas:
1. Can I send an email to [email protected] now and ask for a "turno" or should I wait for the secretario -- it's been 5 days since the proveido was issued? I don't to wait but also don't want to annoy them if I push too much. I preemptively scheduled a turno at RNR por early April and need to have the oficio before :)
2. When sending communication to [email protected] do I always address it to the "SR/SRA Juez" or if it's regarding a turno or general inquiry about the "estado del tramite" can I just address the email to the Secretario?

Appreciate you advice.

The judge is not going to read your e mail. Be impersonal: buen dia, solicito turno ....gracias.

The judge is not going to read your e mail. Be impersonal: buen dia, solicito turno ....gracias.
But is there anything wrong with addressing the email to SR Juez? Even if it's only the secretary that's going to read it. At the same time if the estado is "en varios despacho" should I just wait for the secretary to schedule the cita...or there's nothing wrong sending an email. don't want to annoy them jaja.

Back