Citizenship

I got an appointment to update my address and I have like 3 years of precaria + residencia permancia.

Hi,
I have a question please,
How long does it take from the 'publicacion de edictos' to 'juramento'? Thank you all

Wrong. It is 90 days. However, to enforce it is a different matter.

So, I understand from your reply that there are about three months between 'publicacion de edictos' and the calling for 'juramento'? And if you don't mind, what do you mean by 'enforce it'? Thank you!

So, I understand from your reply that there are about three months between 'publicacion de edictos' and the calling for 'juramento'? And if you don't mind, what do you mean by 'enforce it'? Thank you!
Citizenship is International Private Law so, there are a lot of obligation for the judges. The way to enforce it is with appeals, asking for fines, impeachment and criminal prosecution.

Hi,
I have a question please,
How long does it take from the 'publicacion de edictos' to 'juramento'? Thank you all

For me it was about 6 years and two presidents for the sentencia. Haven't done juramento yet.

So in 5 weeks after the Preveido has been signed by the judge, the secretary has still not issued the oficios. Nor are they responding to my emails about a cita. So I went directly to the mesa de entrega de escritos this week and submitted an "escrito" to the judge asking that "la casa siga según su estado...y solicitar un turno etc.".

Bajo, are there any administrative sanctions I can invoke against the secretario for not doing their job? Literally non of the other citizenship cases in that secretaria from 2021 are moving. They are all stuck EN LETRA because at the inicio they ask for additional documents and most people don't follow up, and even if they do, the secretaria just ignores them.

How many prosecretarios work in each Secretaria?
I guess if they respond to me next week I will be given a turno 4-5 weeks from then. Is there a way to ask for an "expedited" turno just to pick up the oficios?

Back