Citizenship

Ah ok, I understand now; and yes it's with her, what makes you say she's not the easiest? As for efficient and fair, that I appreciate, nothing in life (let alone Argentina) is easy, so being efficient and fair is about the best we can hope for haha.
She's a conservative judge that's it. You will be fine. If you have all your docs in order won't have an issue.

My case was "en despacho" a few weeks ago and I think last friday I learned the prosecutor gave the opinion "case is for sentence".

Once your case is "under decision" how long does it take?

Thanks.

So after those 90 days of the case "under review" I could have citizenship?

I also read in this thread that it still needs to be published in a newspaper. How long could that take?

At what point would I be able to apply for ID card and passport?

Hi All,

I'm stuck in contestación de convenio Policial hell, it's the only thing I'm missing and wondering A) which Police one that is, and B) who I can bug to speed it up. The secretary says keep waiting, but it's been several months and I'm not really the patient type, especially when it's the only keeping me in limbo and I'm worried they've lost it/forgot about it.

Thanks!

Hi All,

I'm stuck in contestación de convenio Policial hell, it's the only thing I'm missing and wondering A) which Police one that is, and B) who I can bug to speed it up. The secretary says keep waiting, but it's been several months and I'm not really the patient type, especially when it's the only keeping me in limbo and I'm worried they've lost it/forgot about it.

Thanks!
has it been 8 months? After 8 months with no response you should ask the secretary to resubmit.

Anyone used western union receipts as evidence of their "honest way of living"?

Anyone used western union receipts as evidence of their "honest way of living"?
This would be challenging. Western Union does not even know the source of the money you are receiving, Besides, most people claim it to be a "family support".

1682490704874.png1682490759848.png1682490801274.png

7 Months total from case start to citizenship being granted, with the income being declared as Western Union from her family. Shocker. I will note that she had a DNI and seemed to keep her status regular

Back