Citizenship

oof. new case means your witnesses come in again, you publish the decrees again, bring in all the paper work etc.

i'm like sweating bullets here hoping my case gets processed and positive outcome in march.
No. Nowadays everything is digital. Updated of witnesses is remote. Once your finger prints are takes, the same with the updates of RNR and PFA Antecedentes.
50% of judges stars the new case from zero, the other 50% just enacts a new sentence.

Even out here in Provincia de Entre Rios? Man that finger printing was fun. Random army base in Concepcion de Uruguay and me on my own figuring out how to communicate i need my finger prints taken for carta de cuidania.

My looks will only get me so far in life.

One time per case. Let procedure classes to proceduralists.
I am sorry but this is not a feasible way of working and I have never seen anyone else do it. It’s trying to game the system. And what are you going to do if you get a “good” judge that is a subrogante and half way thru the case they get replaced my a “bad” one? A much better approach is to adapt and learn how the judge and the secretario work and what they want and just front load the case. Everyone has a particular way of working and if you just study the Juzgado and the judge you can “hack” the system and get better results for your clients than constantly trying to fight a fight and burn bridges along the way. I got a “bad” judge for my case but I analyzed their work and how they liked to do the cases and used that at my advantage and still got the carta in 8 months despite not getting an “easy” judge. In my experience what is more important is the Secretario and the rest of the staff working at the Juzgado as they can administratively speed up or slow done a case.

Almost.
It is one recusal without expressing the reason, there is always a reason, by file. It means, if you loose the case, you can apply again in a new file with a new case number and recusal the former judge over and over until your citizenship is recognized.

If you apply for a new case and get a new judge how come you need to continually keep recusing the prior judge over and over? Isn't one recusal sufficient?

If you apply for a new case and get a new judge how come you need to continually keep recusing the prior judge over and over? Isn't one recusal sufficient?
When you apply for a new case automatically the file goes to the former judge. Then he read the recusación sin expresión de causa and send the case to the case assignment office and they assign you a new judge.
When the case had more than a previous judge, then you recusal the last one without cause and the previous with cause but it is easier to use the lack of competency (power) but it is too complicated to explain how and why it works.

oof. new case means your witnesses come in again, you publish the decrees again, bring in all the paper work etc.

i'm like sweating bullets here hoping my case gets processed and positive outcome in march.

If you're up to the point of publishing the notice in the newspaper, doesn't that mean the judge already plans to give you citizenship?

Pretty sure i'm not going to see any progress at all until Feb. Yay, January holidays.

Back