CK's tantrum in perspective

cbphoto said:
Lucas...you did not answer notebook.fix questions!!!!

I think I did, is not point to discus and try to revert the lies and innuendo if these people continue reading that rubbish if they are open minded yes I will discuss anything with them but when they read an article from that yellow-media or watch a TV programs with Mario Grondona or Joaquín Morales Solá which now has been investigated for collaboration with the military government about his involvement with the desaparecidos and the state assassinates of dissident, it is to much of repeating the same to deaf people or people who are not ready to accept that there could be some imbalance on those 'news' worth to be investigated.

Hola Lucas,

I don't want to attack you...but I have to say that you & the Ks are afraid to answer the growing questions
Right now I'm watching the events in the middle east...are you?
There is revolution in the air...especially in the developing countries...and one of the contributing causes for revolutions is HUNGER.

How long before the poor people in Argentina start to loot the shops?

I don't need La Nacion to tell me my food bill has tripled in the last year.

I don't need La Nacion to tell me that a laptop computer costs 50 or 60% more to buy here than in any other place.

I don't need La nacion to tell me that the K's mafia organized paid thugs to kill that kid in cold blood at the Roca train strike last year...you know what I'm referring to.
http://www.buenosairesherald.com/BreakingNews/View/48726

And luckily, I don't need you or any other K supporter to confirm that the K's rule by hidden repression. http://www.dagorret.net/2009/11/07/argentina-unionists-block-distribution-of-newspapers/

This is a developing
Lucas said:
I think I did, is not point to discus and try to revert the lies and innuendo if these people continue reading that rubbish if they are open minded yes I will discuss anything with them but when they read an article from that yellow-media or watch a TV programs with Mario Grondona or Joaquín Morales Solá which now has been investigated for collaboration with the military government about his involvement with the desaparecidos and the state assassinates of dissident, it is to much of repeating the same to deaf people or people who are not ready to accept that there could be some imbalance on those 'news' worth to be investigated.

notebook.fix said:
Hola Lucas,

I don't want to attack you...but I have to say that you & the Ks are afraid to answer the growing questions
Right now I'm watching the events in the middle east...are you?
There is revolution in the air...especially in the developing countries...and one of the contributing causes for revolutions is HUNGER.

How long before the poor people in Argentina start to loot the shops?

I don't need La Nacion to tell me my food bill has tripled in the last year.

I don't need La Nacion to tell me that a laptop computer costs 50 or 60% more to buy here than in any other place.

I don't need La nacion to tell me that the K's mafia organized paid thugs to kill that kid in cold blood at the Roca train strike last year...you know what I'm referring to.
http://www.buenosairesherald.com/BreakingNews/View/48726

And luckily, I don't need you or any other K supporter to confirm that the K's rule by hidden repression.

This is a developing

The problem you see is that they are telling you all that every day and in every media outlet so there is no escape from this, TV, radio, newspapers, etc, and you believe it as many around you do....that is called misinformation, and yes, it works.

Please do a thing, I don't know how much castellano you can understand but if you do please throw away all that rubbish and try to watch '6-7-8' in the public channel or 'Television Registrada' to have some idea of how those rogue journalist and newspapers operate to deceive and fool the people, remember that you can't escape the continuous bombardment of rubbish against this government, they control almost everything Radios, TV's, Newspapers they won't stop until they can install a puppet of their own to control the destiny of this country.....NOT the country no interest on that, the destiny of their pockets to keep them full..

That is all it is there total manipulation of the information...of course totally distorted, they will feed you that depends on you to swallow it or not.

Lucas said:
The problem you see is that they are telling you all that every day in every media outlet, TV, radio, newspapers, etc, and you believe it as many around you do....that is called misinformation, and yes, it works.

Please do a thing, I don't know how much castellano you can understand but if you do please throw away all that rubbish and try to watch '6-7-8' in the public channel or 'Television Registrada' to have some idea of how those rogue journalist and newspapers operate to deceive and fool the people, remember that you can't escape the continuous bombardment of rubbish against this government they are and control almost everything Radios, TV's, Newspapers they won't stop until they can install one puppet of their own to control the destiny of this country.....NO! the country the destiny of their pockets to keep them full..

That is all it is there total manipulation of the information...of course totally distorted.

1) You never answer questions.

2) You never "rest your case".

This is just bizarre. :cool:

Lucas said:
The problem you see is that they are telling you all that every day and in every media outlet so there is no escape from this, TV, radio, newspapers, etc, and you believe it as many around you do....that is called misinformation, and yes, it works.

Please do a thing, I don't know how much castellano you can understand but if you do please throw away all that rubbish and try to watch '6-7-8' in the public channel or 'Television Registrada' to have some idea of how those rogue journalist and newspapers operate to deceive and fool the people, remember that you can't escape the continuous bombardment of rubbish against this government, they control almost everything Radios, TV's, Newspapers they won't stop until they can install a puppet of their own to control the destiny of this country.....NOT the country no interest on that, the destiny of their pockets to keep them full..

That is all it is there total manipulation of the information...of course totally distorted, they will feed you that depends on you to swallow it or not.

Napoleon said:
1) You never answer questions.

2) You never "rest your case".

This is just bizarre. :cool:

#1) I do and the best I can, the problem is that people don't want to listen and on that point I can't do anything.

#2) I always do but someones don't want to leave it to rest arguing on anything they read in La Nacion or Clarin, it's very clear to me that those people hate very much Argentina and anything to do with this country, trying to spread their gospel anywhere they can, just read their post and you will see that all of them quote excerpts from these yellow press media....all of them, presenting them as their were the one and only truth, just disgusting.

#3)Bizarre is that someone from outside and without any clue wants to think that they know more of the political situation and history of this country...thats is what I call just bizarre.

Is Lucas an "implant" by the K's Government, to sway the view of the ex.pats, in the most incredible nation on Earth?

El castellano es mi lengua nativa... y si...te voy a decir que yo miro canal siete todos los dias......todos los dias.

Please forget the news media for the moment...I just wanted to hear you explain it to me...I want to understand how a K supporter can rationalize lying to the people through INDEC...can you?

Again, it's just your ideas that I'm not happy with...I don't really want to fight one of my brothers, we have enough division in this country..I was born here too....and I can ask questions too can't I? o no?

Lucas said:
#3)Bizarre is that someone from outside and without any clue wants to think that they know more of the political situation and history of this country...thats is what I call just bizarre. .
¿Is this me you are referring to?

And you still..in no shape or form answered the original 3 questions.... but ...I guess since you are
numbering your responses 1. , 2. , 3. ... you think you are?

1). If La Nacion says that the K Government is lying to the people by manipulating INDEC figures....what is your answer? Do we have 10% inflation or do we have %30? How would you answer this question to us the potential investors & entrepreneurs...& please don't go into how evil La nacion is...I just want to understand how on earth you can justify lying about it? Cause you obviously are.
"#1) I do and the best I can, the problem is that people don't want to listen and on that point I can't do anything."

2). How does the K Gov justify putting punitive taxes on basic technology products like computers? Why are they so keen in making sure that kids in this country don't get access to computers? And please DON'T give the latest election promises of 5 million netbooks...they promised this for a long time& nothing yet...how can this be good for the tech education of kids here?
"#2) I always do but someones don't want to leave it to rest arguing on anything they read in La Nacion or Clarin, it's very clear to me that those people hate very much Argentina and anything to do with this country, trying to spread their gospel anywhere they can, just read their post and you will see that all of them quote excerpts from these yellow press media....all of them, presenting them as their were the one and only truth, just disgusting. "

3). It is the firm opinion of a significant proportion of the population here that the K gov suppresses it's political opponents by sending in 'Las Patotas' - (violent thugs that do the gov's dirty work) ...do you deny this?
"#3)Bizarre is that someone from outside and without any clue wants to think that they know more of the political situation and history of this country...thats is what I call just bizarre. " http://baexpats.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=102274

notebook.fix said:
El castellano es mi lengua nativa... y si...te voy a decir que yo miro canal siete todos los dias......todos los dias.

Then you must be very young or someone feed you spoons of hate and misconception, maybe that's why you can't understand the more obvious, if you were raised in the exterior it is somehow comprehensible that your analysis of the country situation are distorted, reading all that rubbish in the Miami press produce paralysis in the neurones to an extent of not be able to discern what is right and what is wrong.

Back