Claro cell phone account payment

Caribbean Cool

Registered
I have an account that is prepaid every month. Does anyone know where I can go to pay my account? I live near CC Abasto. With Claro.

they have an app miclaro. If your phone is still set to the US appstore you may not see it.

Ask a friend or neighbor to pay from their bank account/home banking. Pay them in cash.

Register with Claro at http://www.claro.com.ar/miclaro (they will send you a 4 digit pin by SMS to enter the client area). There is an option to pay by debit/credit card (not sure whether they accept international cards, though). I think prepaid balance does not expire for like 6 month.

There is a separate Paying Bills thread. At all of the places mentioned you can recharge your Claro account. Besides, some kioskos have Qiwi payment terminals installed.

You can use a foreign card but the exchange rate sucks. Best to use a local debit card.

is paying with local credit card worse than local debit card in some aspect?

Sorry should have said debit/credit card. I was only referring to the crappy exchange rate you get with a foreign card. I only pay for local servi es with my local account.

Mecadopago also allows you to recharge your Claro prepaid.

Back