Claro Recharge Card ?

A&A

Registered
I have been using Claro recharge cards for a few months and I am still perplexed. Each time I out a new card on it sends me a text saying (i think) you have say: se acreditaran $30 recibiras de regalo promocional $30. But it seems when I use my minutes it only seems to use the first 30.

Today for example my minutes went down to $2 but said I still had like $90 promocional. Can someone explain?

I seem to go through minutes quite quickly, and I hardly use my phone.

And watch out for the text message from 2112. When you open it - you are charged. CLARO claims that they can't help out.

When you buy a Claro recharge card you recieve promotional credit depending on the value:

AR$15 card - NO promotional credit
AR$20 card - $8 promotional credit
AR$30 card - $30 promotional credit
AR$50 card - $50 promotional credit
AR$100 card - $100 promotional credit

The promotional credit is only valid for calls to other Claro numbers, SMS & Data
"para llamar a otro Claro, enviar SMS y para navegar."

So basically if you call another Claro number it should use your promotional credit first.

Credit recharge between AR$ 10 & 49 is valid for 30 days or until used up.
Credit recharge above AR$50 is valid for 45 days or until used up.

The promotional credit is valid for only 15 days.

When texting SALDO to 555 to see your remaining credit - the first 5 times per card recharge are free, then they are charged at AR$0.08 per text

source: http://www.claro.com.ar/wps/portal/car/pc/personas/movil/prepago

Calling using up your minutes very very fast so if you make calls to non claro users you will find yourself having to recharge all the time, text whenever you can instead.

Back