Clinton - Trump Live Debate Monday Sept. 26 Th.

Camberiu:
My oh my.How you love pix and sensationalism.even in bad taste a lot like Anthony Weiner's really.
If you ask a lot of the people from the 9th congressional district about all of Brooklyn who voted for him,they would probably say the same as you quote Hillary as having said.Hard as that might seem to believe.
While we are on the subject of Sex in NY Gov't just gotta mention Elliot Spitzer who resigned as governor after a huge sex scandal with call girls from an exclusive VIP club.one of whom testified against him,if I'm not mistaken.She was quite beautiful and native of a country that Camberiu knows well.This is not a criticism of her.It was courageous of her to step forward to give evidence.

Have to disagree here. There are no limits to the amount of ridicule Weiner has brought down on his own head - and no limits on anyone wishing to ridicule him. Spitzer is a disgusting example of misapplied hubris, but he wasn't propositioning fifteen-year-old girls.

I have no pity for Weiner and would be likely to spit at him if he walked by. Disgusting is just the beginning - with any cooperation from the justice system his condition should turn felonious soon.

EJLarson:
Right..I agree with you.Who you will be in disageement with are some of the people from his congressional district who still support him .When I was in NYC in Sept. I spoke to some of them and I couldn't believe my ears.
Both he and Spitzer are very probably sex addicts.
Besides,I was only chiding Camberiu .The King of the Muckrakers although more in the British sense than the US one.

EJLarson:
Right..I agree with you.Who you will be in disageement with are some of the people from his congressional district who still support him .When I was in NYC in Sept. I spoke to some of them and I couldn't believe my ears.
Both he and Spitzer are very probably sex addicts.

It's beyond belief that anyone could still be supporting this sleazebag in any way at all, except maybe encouraging him to plead guilty and go to jail, but then, New Yorkers ...

"Sex addicts" implies some kind of involuntary, treatable condition. These guys are assholes by choice and deserve whatever happens to them. I'm so glad that two of the most capable and desirable women on the planet have told them to go show their weenies to someone else.

EJLarson.
"implies some kind of involuntary treatable condition". This is exactly why I believe Hillary said what she did about Weiner.She most likely believes he is"sick" as do other people in Brooklyn.Maybe he,indeed,is.
Camberiu is more interested in making people believe that Hillary supports Weiner 100% than that she is really stating her belief that he has a mental problem,is suicidal and needs help.
To equate a possible mental problem and the female sex organ with political failure is insulting to women,vulgar,in bad taste and also insulting to a reader's intelligence. In my view,t is definitely yellow journalism.

Camberiu:
My oh my.How you love pix and sensationalism.even in bad taste a lot like Anthony Weiner's really.
If you ask a lot of the people from the 9th congressional district about all of Brooklyn who voted for him,they would probably say the same as you quote Hillary as having said.Hard as that might seem to believe.
While we are on the subject of Sex in NY Gov't just gotta mention Elliot Spitzer who resigned as governor after a huge sex scandal with call girls from an exclusive VIP club.one of whom testified against him,if I'm not mistaken.She was quite beautiful and native of a country that Camberiu knows well.This is not a criticism of her.It was courageous of her to step forward to give evidence.

I have to disagree with your sweeping generalisation of Camberiu as a muck raker. Political satire is a welcome piece of light relief in the slurry that funnels out of any political party these days and has long been recognised as an art form - think fantastic cartoonists like Johnny Pugh, Gerald Scarfe etc who in a few skillfully crafted lines capture the discontent of many, the ironic hypocrisy of the ruling classes etc. Memes or the like are the just a tech version of same and this one made me laugh out loud. Thanks Camberiu.

EJLarson.
"implies some kind of involuntary treatable condition". This is exactly why I believe Hillary said what she did about Weiner.She most likely believes he is"sick" as do other people in Brooklyn.Maybe he,indeed,is.
Camberiu is more interested in making people believe that Hillary supports Weiner 100% than that she is really stating her belief that he has a mental problem,is suicidal and needs help.
To equate a possible mental problem and the female sex organ with political failure is insulting to women,vulgar,in bad taste and also insulting to a reader's intelligence. In my view,t is definitely yellow journalism.

I know you and Camberiu have, shall we say, differing views, but I take what he posted in a lighter tone. The Bill Clinton-vagina connection is literally true as stated - we lived through that sorry mess.

I don't see any implication of support, or sympathy for Weiner from Hillary in the second part. As we are all disturbed to hear, the same laptop Weiner used to proposition a minor female also contains some of Huma Abedin's State Dept emails, after she stated under oath that none were in her possession. Thus, Weiner could indirectly bring down Hillary. Not likely, but possible.

ZBQFA8U.png

8bjCvmM.png

O6xlROG.png

Back