Clinton - Trump Live Debate Monday Sept. 26 Th.

PS: This was one time I did not mind watching Hillary, but I have to admit my attention was focused on the DDs.
emo32.gif
How many times did she take off and put on her gloves?

TomAtAlki:
At least in NYC being Jewish is a usually a plus meaning a thinking person and I'm a BIC -Brooklyn Irish Catholic.
However.Bernie was probably a smidgen too far to the left for some people including as TWB103 states " Jewish opposition against him in the corporate/media world".

The only thing missing at a Trump rally is a burning cross and a bunch of yahoos standing around wearing pointy hats. Klan is alive and well in the good old USA.

Your irony is hilarious. Those were Catholics...the Klan has no use for Papists.

Dennisr, mea culpa...read your post through Malbec glasses. Of course, you're spot on...and pointy hats are perfect on pointy heads.

Trump is a pig and that's all there is to it. If we vote for him we're condoning his disgusting behavior and young people will learn that if the President can treat women like garbage they can too. Are we going back to the 1950s? We're devolving rather than evolving.

What about a President who party's with people who creatively advocate treating women like garbage?

Without making any excuses for Trump, Nancy Smith had plenty to say about that:

"[font=open_sansregular]I happen to agree that Trump's tacit approval of degrading women is disgusting by any standard, and entirely unacceptable in a president of the United States. I frankly believe he should seek professional help. But I have to wonder why the president and First Lady think it's OK to invite these foul-mouthed, women-demeaniners into the White House, of all places, to stand as role models and examples of success for our young people."[/font]

http://www.sunshines...nt-throw-stones

What about a President who party's with people who creatively advocate treating women like garbage?

Without making any excuses for Trump, Nancy Smith had plenty to say about that:

"[font=open_sansregular]I happen to agree that Trump's tacit approval of degrading women is disgusting by any standard, and entirely unacceptable in a president of the United States. I frankly believe he should seek professional help. But I have to wonder why the president and First Lady think it's OK to invite these foul-mouthed, women-demeaniners into the White House, of all places, to stand as role models and examples of success for our young people."[/font]

http://www.sunshines...nt-throw-stones
Okay. Let's say, for the sake of this discussion, the Obama's are no better that Trump in the degrading of women (not that I really believe that or accept all of the columnists views). Therefore I guess that we both agree that Trump is bad. Vote for Hillary Clinton. T/

Camberiu:
My oh my.How you love pix and sensationalism.even in bad taste a lot like Anthony Weiner's really.
If you ask a lot of the people from the 9th congressional district about all of Brooklyn who voted for him,they would probably say the same as you quote Hillary as having said.Hard as that might seem to believe.
While we are on the subject of Sex in NY Gov't just gotta mention Elliot Spitzer who resigned as governor after a huge sex scandal with call girls from an exclusive VIP club.one of whom testified against him,if I'm not mistaken.She was quite beautiful and native of a country that Camberiu knows well.This is not a criticism of her.It was courageous of her to step forward to give evidence.

Back