Coffee Chat Zona Norte Tuesday Jan 26, 4-7Pm (San Isidro)

I´m a bit confused. Is this a simultaneous event to the well established Cofee Chat in Palermo, or is it the one, in an alternative location? In other words, will there be two at a time or just one?
I'll be attending the one in Zona Norte to help get this one going this time. If anyone is interested in hosting the Palermo coffee chat, please feel free to do so. Thanks!

Hiya Dada,

Yes exactly, as GMXam says; this coming Tuesday will not be simultaneous with a capital coffee chat. Though in the future there may well be some overlap.

Cheers!

Hi! I just joined in. I saw this post last night and have been wanting to join a chat in English close to home. Is it okay if I come along? Not an expat, but have worked with many.

Great, you are very welcomed to join us!

See you there :)

Good Idea .. why not? those in the San Isidro can attend & some adventurous from this area may travel to San Isidro??

It is a good idea to have 2 since San Isidro from San Telmo or Palermo, requires train plus bus.

Lot's of support to have the Palermo one simultaneously. Let's put that support into action and someone (anyone) volunteer to host and make a separate post about Palermo's Coffee Chat please, thanks!

GM perhaps a spontaneous volunteer chat a .. Whoever comes first is the host, joins two tables and voila...! - no expat sign . if no one is there come back next Tuesday.... !!! :rolleyes:

I am, Esteban :) We even have the old, traditional, original Baexpats sign, I'll bring it.

Sorry folks, San Isidro is too far for me. Good luck though!

As far as Zona Norte goes, this is a relatively inconvenient location for those of us without a car. Why not some place between Maipu and the River. I'm sure there are some Starbucks out that way.

To be fair, London2baires is the first to volunteer to host in Zona Norte. The benefits of volunteering? You choose the place. Maybe we'll have more volunteers going forward??

I'll be there. I don't have a car either. Coming from Palermo, this trip can take from about an hour to 1.75 hours by bus/train/bus (by bus/bus, 1.75-2.75 hours).

Back