Coffee Chat

I'm back in April :/ hope you guys still doing this by then!

It's been great so far! I've met some good friends and looking forward to more friendly faces :) London2Baires, the spot was awesome, just glad I was able to finally find it lol. Most of the time, the hidden spots are the best! As proof today.
I'll be gone for the next 12 days so it's up to you guys to organize in my place. Feel free to post away! But don't worry I'll be back :p

Nice to have met you all, too. See ya at the next one, hopefully

What?! No one stepped up to organize one of these while I was gone? Leaving it up to me, I see :p LOL I'm happy to do it! Who is ready for another Coffee Chat??

Tomorrow - Friday @ 4
Starbucks
1761 Pueyrredon

All is welcome to join! Looking forward to a fun group & seeing everyone soon!

Hey!
I have a spanish lesson on Monday at 130. A coffee before then would be good if anyone can make it? Or even a pint of Guinness (St, Patricks Day)!

I think this rain is going to keep me today. This is staying in & movie weather!

Hey!
I have a spanish lesson on Monday at 130. A coffee before then would be good if anyone can make it? Or even a pint of Guinness (St, Patricks Day)!

Jimmy, I'm up for a St. Patty's Day beer. Maybe something after your Spanish lesson?

I wish I could join, but I'm around River and rain is still quite strong. Will wait for Monday's meeting, and I'd definitely be up for an afternoon Guinness.

Back