Coleman dual fuel camp stove for sale

tomo

Registered
This stove is pretty much brand new, we bought it new in Colombia and are sad to part with it.

· Boils 1 litre of water in four minutes
· Built-in pot support and wind protection
· Works with normal unleaded gas and camp fuel

USD $100

Coleman-Dual-Fuel-533.jpg

Hi - the price I'm advertising the Coleman stove for is nearly half of what we paid for it, and although you can buy them in the States and Canada for about $80 USD the problem is finding them down here. The beauty the Dual Fuel burner is that it burns with both normal unleaded petrol (used in cars) as well as camping gas (specifically for camp stoves like the one above).

There is no doubt the Coleman stove is a great choice for backpacking and the brogas stove (available in the US for about $20) is not as compact.

Used Coleman 533s sell for $20-$25 US (plus shipping) on ebay (I checked completed listings).

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coleman-Dual-Fu...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item563c62ccc9

The fact that it was so expensive in Columbia must reflect shipping and import taxes. I'm sure they would be expensive here, too (especially if new).

I believe the Brogas model uses butane and the cans are also available in hardware stores.

Back