Coming Soon

Saskatoon

Registered
Hi, I am presently living in Gobenador Gregores, Santa Cruz province. My family and I are looking at schools in Belgrano and plan to move to BA by January 2010. I am a stay at home Mum with three girls 12, 11 and 7. I speak only enough Spanish to get by. English is my mother tongue. Because of that I have no friends here. My hope is to be able to make friends and enjoy activities in BA so I don't feel like I want my husband to take us back to North America every day. Already I am enjoying reading goings on in English. See you soon, Saskatoon

Hey saskatoon,we have many activities going on here in ba,so much to do.i have two young boys here and we,re always out doing something,somewhere.you,ll be fine.goodluck,howard

Thanks Howard, can't describe the size of the smile on my face to get your response. We have been in Gregores, Santa Cruz for over a year and decided if we can't make things work in BA we'd have to consider leaving. I am so looking forward to moving. From all I"ve read I dont' think I will feel alone or like such a stranger once I get there. I will contact the site once we are moved for more informaiton. Thanks again, Heather from Saskatoon

I think moving to BA will be a good change for you! Good luck with it. :D

Saskatoon said:
Thanks Howard, can't describe the size of the smile on my face to get your response. We have been in Gregores, Santa Cruz for over a year and decided if we can't make things work in BA we'd have to consider leaving. I am so looking forward to moving. From all I"ve read I dont' think I will feel alone or like such a stranger once I get there. I will contact the site once we are moved for more informaiton. Thanks again, Heather from Saskatoon
Hi Heather...great stuff,very posituive attitude,When you,re here let me know and we,ll do Asado here in my house and the kids can do their own thing(supervised of course),,keep in touch,Howard

Hi Heather, hope all goes smoothly with the move to BA.

When you get settled in drop us a "post" and I'm certain you'll connect with many wonderful people here.

BTW... I'm from Ontario :)

Thanks iStar I am born and raised in Ontairo. A place called Marathon in North Western Ontario. Nearest city Thunder Bay, Ontario. We have chosen Belgrano as our place to reside. Coming up second week of December to look at rentals. Will drop a note once we are settled. Thanks for the support. Heather

Hi,
I moved here at the beginning of the year and to be honest , you never get too bored or lonely. The ex pat community and the Argentines are always very welcoming.
If you need a hairdresser once here, get in touch
And good luck, your children will also love it here. Its a very family orientated country.
Buenos suerte

Belgrano is lovely and one of my favorite parts of town.

We'll be almost neighbors, I'm on the Canitas/Belgrano border.

Good luck with the move, I think it will be a good one for you!

Back