Coming to BsAs next week :)

runningirl

Registered
Hola!

I will arrive in Buenos Aires next week for 6 months to study at la Universidad de Belgrano. I am fluent in Spanish and would love to meet other expats/natives in BsAs.

I am looking to explore the city and learn all the local hot spots :) I am also looking for an internship, so if anyone has suggestions of places/businesses I can look into, that would be greatly appreciated!! I am finishing up my undergraduate degrees in the US for Spanish, Accounting and International Business.

Un abrazo,
Katie

Hola! I got here a week ago and know Palermo pretty well now. I'd definitely be up for meeting and doing a bit if exploring. Just send me a private message and we can exchange contact info.

I'll be living in Belgrano for the next 6 months at least Katie - maybe staying in that barrio permanently - so shoot me a pm in a few weeks from now and when I get down we can always try to catch up for a beer or something - I'm pretty keen to start networking as soon as I get down there and meet a few of the local expats - new ones or old ones - I'll be as fresh as they come - I had two weeks down there in June/July but apart from that I'm a complete newbie :) John.

Hi, send me a PM to take a coffee if you like, and welcome to BA. Tati

Hi Katie, and welcome to BsAs, I'm sure you will have a great time, its a great place to live.

Just a quickie on your nickname - Are you a runner? There are a few of us ex-pats around that are, and a small number of us have just started training for the Rosario Marathon in June, the race being on a holiday weekend here, so a nice weekend away is planned as well. There is a full 42K (26 miles) Marathon, and a 10K as well for those who prefer the shorter distance. Running around the city is also a good way of seeing the place - There is also a thriving Hash House Harriers Group here as well, which also welcomes new people - If you are interested at all, let me know.

Anyway, hope you have a great time here, and keep an eye out for regular meet ups for drinks, eats, coffee etc., the community here is good at welcoming people.

Back