Comments?

TomAtAlki

Registered
The current US administration has just:

Made the USDA animal abuse reports unavailable. This makes it impossible to tell the difference between legitimate animal breeders and abusive "puppy mills".

Have made it so mentally impaired people can buy guns.

Has cut the office in the federal government that keeps an eye on hacking voting machines.

Any comments?

T/

Funny, I was thinking about starting a post titled, "Anyone Out There Willing to Admit Already That They Regret Voting for Trump?"...but the title was just too long. ;)

It's insane and genius...he's attacking from so many sides at the same time that there's no way to keep up and fight back effectively. We knew he was intent on destroying the heart of our country, but I never though he'd try and do it all in the first 20 days.

Here's a testimonial from someone that is happy that Trump won. But time will tell.

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2017/february/04/the-media-coverage-on-syria-is-the-biggest-media-lie-of-our-time-interview-with-flemish-priest-in-syria/

Interviewer: You once mentioned Hillary Clinton to be a "devil in holy water," because as Secretary of State she deliberately worsened the conflict.

Father Daniel: “I am happy with Trump. He sees what every normal person understands: That the United States should stop undermining countries which possess natural resources. The Americans’ attempt to impose a unipolar world is the biggest problem. Trump understands that radical Islam is a bigger threat than Russia.

What do I care whether he occasionally takes off his pants? If Trump practices geopolitics the way he has promised to do so, then the future looks bright. Then it will become similar to Putin’s approach. And hopefully then, there will be a solution for Syria, and peace will return.”

The current US administration has just:

Made the USDA animal abuse reports unavailable. This makes it impossible to tell the difference between legitimate animal breeders and abusive "puppy mills".

Have made it so mentally impaired people can buy guns.

Has cut the office in the federal government that keeps an eye on hacking voting machines.

Any comments?

T/

I'm not in least surprised at anything the Big Cheeto has done or is going to do. We can expect more of the same, without a doubt. A truly sorry state of affairs.

Back